Saturday, April 25, 2015

How did your family react – Seher

Bruce Jenner family have commented on the public sex-confirmation.

SEOGHØR.NO: On Friday this week, rolled Diane Sawyers (69) exclusive interview with Bruce Jenner (65) on the TV screen. Here admitted Bruce for the first time that he identifies himself as a woman and that he has dressed in women’s clothes since he was a child.

65-year-old also revealed that stepdaughter Kim Kardashian took him in the act while he tried a dress several years ago.

The reactions to the telltale interview – both negative and positive – has not left wait for it.

“This is so wrong. He (she ???) should have found out that he would be a woman before he set one hundred children to the world. Poor children “, says one user under Kim Instagram tribute to his stepfather .

” We are all just people and we must create our own happiness. It makes Bruce now, when he pops up in this interview. He’s my new hero, “writes another under the same image.

The case continues below.




CLOSE RELATIONSHIP: Here is Bruce along with its world famous daughters and step-daughters earlier this year. They have all taken to social media to comment on Bruce’s revealing interview with Diane Sawyer. (From left: Khloé Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Bruce Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall.) Scanpix


Yet it Bruces own family world press have been waiting for statements from – and Kardashian / Jenner clan does not disappoint.

Now both the children, stepchildren and ex- wife commented the very public sex-confirmation.

“Love is having the courage to be the most authentic, best version of yourself. Bruce is love. I love you, Bruce. #StoltDatter “Wrote Kim under a picture of himself and his stepfather.

” Have just finished speaking with #BruceJennerIntervjuet familenfeier. I’m so proud of you, Bruz! Dads are truly heroes, “wrote Khloe, as Bruce general admitted that struggle the most with the great change.

Big sister Kourtney on his side, wrote that she could not have been prouder and that she” feels berry “that can stand beside Bruce and support him.

case continues below tweets.

Also Bruces biological children shown its support in the past day. The oldest of them – Brody (31), Brandon (33), Burt (36) and Casey (34) – was with Diane saywe interview, while young Kylie (17) and model germ Kendall (19) took to Twitter to comment.

“I’m so proud of you, my hero,” wrote Kendall.

“Understandably, this has been very difficult for me. You’re going to hear what I have to say when I’m ready, but this is not about me. I’m so proud of you, Dad. You are so brave. My beautiful brand “wrote Kylie forthright.

Bruce’s ex-wife, Kris Jenner (59), has long avoided comment on the rumors, but after yesterday’s interview also took her blade from the mouth .

“Not only could I call him my husband for 25 years and the father of my children, now I can also call him my hero.”

ALSO READ: – Kim saw me in a dress

25. April 2015 – 5:45 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment