Thursday, April 23, 2015

To explain Isabel rage outbreak of “Paradise Hotel” – Page2

(page2): There is no doubt that there has been an eventful week in the scandal property in Mexico. On Monday checked it two new participants, and on Tuesday it was time for Mr. and Mrs. Paradise with former participants in the panel of judges.

Yesterday was crying and strong emotions when Christian Fredrik Trælnes was forced to leave the hotel and in the evening it was once again heated mood when Isabel Raad was forced to go under tonight parseremoni.

– Damn f **** bitch. Talk about being fake, exclaimed Isabel while Martine Sjøhaug hid his head in his hands.

Read also: why will not the Paradise Isabel have anal sex

Dreading to seeing it

A lot has changed since Isabel checked in “Paradise Hotel” with the description “I have big boobs, long hair and long lashes, and everything is real.”

It was a slightly different Isabel we did see in tonight’s episode, when she threw around him with ubekvemsord under parseremonien.

– I was damn pissed when it happened, because I was not at all prepared for that to happen. Elin had talked about going home all week, and Sara was also ready to go home that day, so I was convinced that that was what was going to happen, says Isabel Side2.

ANGRY: Isabel fired on all plugs in Thursday’s episode.

TV3

Instead had Elin Bergius, Sara Eimhjellen and Sara Stålesen had a own counsel just before parseremonien, and made a new plan that used protection Sara E. to ensure all three a space at the hotel.

– Had I got a hint in advance I might taken it better, but it ended up being a very brutal reaction. I was very sorry, but it seems not so well, for when I get hurt I react like anger, tells Isabel, before she adds:

– Now I dread properly to see the reaction on television.

Cowardly games

The fact that Isabel was not notified before parseremonien occurred irritated her then, and irritate her still.

PROTECTION: Sara Eimhjellen used protection to send Isabel home from the hotel. Photo: TV 3

– It was not fair play at all. Every week it had that was put in jeopardy learned about it in advance, so that they would get a chance to save himself again, she said.

Had she been told about it beforehand, she could namely have stood safely behind Mathias instead of Audun, and thus secured a week at the hotel.

– I was well liked, and I was strong, so I understand the decision. They wanted me out because I was the strongest, says Isabel.

Even today there is however no bad atmosphere between Isabel and Sara Stålesen, who was behind much of election to Sara Eimhjellen.

– Today we are very good friends, and one of them I talk the most on the outside of the hotel. We travel to Rhodes together this summer, says Isabel Side2.

Watch clips from earlier in the week:

Like us on Facebook to get opdpatert about the latest from Paradise Hotel!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment