Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ravi makes comeback with MGP Stella – NRK

– I’m waiting for a reaction. Maybe I’m going to cry, or maybe I’ll breakdown? I do not know if I see what happens. I’m happy and everything is in place, so it’s really a good feeling, Ravi (38), better known as “Ravi”.



MUSIKKDUO: Ravi has passed back to rap genre. Here he and Stella Mwangi photographed during video recording.

Photo: Universal Music

He got many to dance on the table with the song “Utadæsjælåplevelse” in 2003. In the years that followed was the artist supplier of several plagues along with DJ Leaves.

Then there was quiet around artist Ivar.

Now 38-year-old back with the song “You, You, You, you, you.”

“Ravi” has worked with the song in nearly two years, and with him on vocals he MGP winner Stella Mwangi (28).

– To carry Stella is a dream. In my eyes she Norways best female rapper. She is so cool to work with, and she delivers something completely insane, says the artist.

case continues below video.

commuters between Norway and Kenya

Stella won Eurovision 2011 with the song “Haba Haba”



FAN OF RAVI : Stella Mwangi, here on stage during Eurovision in 2011.

Photo: Hege Riise Bakken / NRK

– I was very happy and surprised when Ivar asked me. I’ve been a fan a long time and it’s fun to work with him. It is important that the song played on the radio. It is about Norwegian men must be slightly better at womanizing, says Stella.

28-year-old residing much in Kenya and came to Norway to give out song.

– We’ll see how long “Ravi” can keep me here, says Stella, who will launch clothing line and starting his own label in Kenya.

– Nasal and weird voice

Summer 2013 worked Ivar really with another plate, but on holiday with pals he got strict orders: Return to rap.

– I trust very much my friends, so when I did it. People say song sound familiar out, and it’s good. It is perhaps better than before, because there are so many talented people working with me.

Although many a festive happy Norwegians have sung with the Johansens songs, he is still humble and grateful.

– I’ve always thought that what I do is narrow stuff. My voice is nasal and weird, and I’m not so fond of it myself. Therefore I was so happy when people like what I do, say “Ravi”.

ALSO READ:



In LUGGAGE TO STELLA: See Stella Mwangi go to Kenya to become better acquainted with their roots. First broadcast in 2013.

In LUGGAGE TO STELLA: See Stella Mwangi go to Kenya to become better acquainted with their roots. First sent in 2013.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment