Thursday, April 16, 2015

- I have a taste for Sara and she feels suits me well – Page2

(page2) Thursday night parseremoni in “Paradise Hotel” and Martines power made it Fredrik had to check out.



– Hated

Reality participants were the first to leave “Paradise Hotel” in this season, but checked back at the hotel a few weeks later.

This week sent Linn really home Christer but since Martine had power, she could replace Christer against one of the other boys.

– It is of course dislike fume for the second time. I did not stay there as long as I had hoped, says Fredrik Side2.

– That night there was a lot that happened among pairs and I suspected that Martine would choose Christer. But while so I realized that there were many who wanted me there, and that in itself was a great victory.

Martine says that she did not close the reactions of the others.

– People were of course sour, but I did not bother me so much. I had to do what was best for me and my parner, says 21-year-old Side2.

PRINCESS MARTINE sent home in Thursday’s Fredrik parseremoni.

TV 3 Screenshot

– It was of course difficult to repatriate Fredrik and the only reason that I did as I did was because he was Sara’s back-up, she explains.

Got wink Sara

In tonight’s episode came tears forward in Stavanger boy when he had to leave the others.

One of the participants who came Fredrik best matches were Sara and he got a little “feel good” -kyss before checked out of “Paradise Hotel”.

– I went out with a kiss from the coolest chick in “Paradise Hotel” in 2015, so I feel a little lucky, said reality participant.

How has been the contact between you and Sara for “Paradise Hotel”?

– We have decent touch today. We have not seen each other since the premiere party which was in March, but Sarah will Stavanger now on Friday so then we will probably meet, says Fredrik.

– I have a taste for Sara and she feels fits me well. So we’ll see what the future brings.

Were you engaged in this issue? Like us on Facebook to get the tip on several similar cases!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment