Friday, June 3, 2016

Eileen Eriksen revealed secret lover – Seoghør.no

One of the year’s Paradise Hotel champions can cheering more than the prize money.

SEOGHØR.NO: After a very exciting and eventful season of “Paradise Hotel”, was eventually Eileen Eriksen (23) and Øystein cleanup STORÅS (21) as Thursday the winners of TV3′s reality series.

the victory was secured with a voting overweight when Nina Martnas (25) stood behind Eileen and Øystein.

for Seoghør.no says winning pair that victory feels unreal.

– This is totally sick! I never imagined it, but we’ve been a couple for much of the competition and I really feel it was deserved, says Eileen to Seoghør.no.



settled it: Nina Martnas had last vote and gave it to Eileen Eriksen and Øystein cleanup STORÅS.

But Eileen has more to celebrate than victory. To Seoghør.no she reveals that she is no longer single!

– I’m not quite single anymore. I am doing a very kind and sweet guy who I’ve known for a while.

See exclusive video interview with Øystein and Eileen upper case!

Should the kjærlighetstur

Eileen will not divulge the name of his new flame, but she says they knew each other before she joined “Paradise Hotel”.

the fact that she and her new boyfriend have known each other a long time, she seems very comfortable.

– I think it’s very good to think that he knew me before I was a household name. It feels reassuring, we are very well together. There are certainly many people who want to get acquainted with me now just because I’m a household name, she says.

No more than friends with Øystein

Many viewers have speculated that it’s been a love affair between Eileen and her final partner Øystein.

But Seoghør.no denies the love rumors.

– There is absolutely nothing more between us. Man is in a bubble at the hotel and it was like there. But then you come out and things are a little different. It is nothing more than friendship between me and Eileen, but I’m very fond of her, says Øystein to Seoghør.no.

EVERYBODY  LOVES RAYMOND CAST AND CREW

CRUSH: The two winners have flirted lot at the hotel, but denies that it is something more between them. EPA

– do not think it was deserved

Carl Axel Jansen (20) and Stine Tollefsen (20) were the ones who finally stood again against Øystein and Eileen in the final.

for Seoghør.no says Carl shaft that he seems that Øystein and Eileen victory was undeserved.

– I do not think it was deserved when it comes to games. But personally, I love these people. Øystein won. When I won, ‘said 20-year-old Seoghør.no.

Stine Tollefsen (20), who was standing with Carl shaft to the end, admits to Seoghør.no that she wanted to stab Carl shaft in the back.

– the winners certainly deserved it, but there had been a lot more fun if I and Carl had won and I could let the bullet path and set a good ending to his ego, she says to Seoghør.no.



GET IN AGAIN: Stine Tollefsen came back in the competition at the very end, along with Carl Axel Jansen.

Girl The couple dropped finale party

Earlier this season revealed Nina Martnas (25) and Jonas Ulseth (20) to Seoghør.no that they were sweethearts.

The two chose not to go to the final party in Oslo, but rather enjoy together at home with Jonas.

– Should celebrate with a cold energy drink in front of the PC while I wait for visit Nina, says Jonas.

Ulseth does not think it was deserved Øystein emerged victorious.

– I think that it’s too easy for Eileen and Carl Aksel entering again, since I and Nina played as some gods to get the out.

– But I think clearly that Eileen and Carl Aksel are worthy winners. I think Øystein has been “Bitchen» Carl Aksel entire stay, but he has been a good boy, he says.



girlfriend Nina Martnas and Jonas Ulseth revealed to Seoghør.no that they were a couple.

Nina think it is sad that our stay in Mexico is over:

– I think that it’s pretty sad that it’s over. It has been an experience like no other, as I always will remember.

– The winners deserve it. And I’m so happy to be the one that got settle the score, to help to ensure that the two wins. It pleases me to see them stand with bullet in her hands . Two fantastic lovely people who really deserve the victory!

READ ALSO: – I flew away several boys with bat

2 June 2016 – 11:26 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment