Wednesday, June 15, 2016

See Paris Jackson’s tribute to Omer Bhatti – Seher

– You have impacted my life in more ways than you realize, writes Michael Jackson’s daughter about his close friend.

SEOGHØR.NO: The Norwegian artist and dancer Omer Bhatti (32) was a very good friend of pop icons Michael Jackson, and was in deep mourning when he died suddenly in 2009 .

Bhatti has previously said that he did not get time to grieve properly after death, because he spent a lot of time to line up for Jackson’s children, Prince Michael (19), Paris Katherine (18) and Prince Michael II (14).

the Norwegian has kept close contact with the three youngsters since, and during his birthday on Tuesday gave Paris him a tribute he will not forget.

– I can not say enough about this guy here. J I can honestly say he is a person who has always been there for me through thick and thin, from the day I was born. He’s like a brother to me. I love you so much. You have impacted my life in more ways than you realize and I am so grateful for the friendship, family band and the spiritual connection we have had the last 18 years. You are a focused and hardworking guy and you inspire me every day. There is no one on the planet who are like you. Happy birthday, she wrote to a photo montage of them on his Instagram profile.

The case continues below.

– They are like brothers to me

After ” Thriller ‘singer went away for almost seven years ago, switched Omer name to Omer Michael Bhatti as a tribute to his friend and mentor.

The former “Norwegian talents» -dommeren also adds steadily images in social media with pop hero three children, which proves their close contact.

– I will be present for them. Then I have no time to sit and cry or be sad. I must always be there for them, said Bhatti told VG in 2014.

The case continues below.



many years of FRIENDSHIP: Omer Bhatti was a very close friend of Michael Jackson, and it has repeatedly been swirling rumors that he is pop hero’s secret son. The Norwegian has repeatedly denied the rumors. AFP

Omer has also stated that he considers Paris, Prince and “Blanket” which his family.

– They are like brothers to me. Further than that you will not. I would have felt the same responsibility whether he had passed away. But it will be on a whole other level when something like that happens. Your whole life is turned upside down, he told the newspaper two years ago.



Katherine  Jackson and Tito Joe to share custody of Michael  Jackson & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;  # 039; s children

STRONG FAMILY TIES: After Michael Jackson’s death in 2009, he left the children Prince, Blanket and Paris. Epa

READ ALSO: Mariah Carey makes a mockery of his own appearance

15th June 2016 – 6:22 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment