Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gunnhild sundli of “A4 Life”: – Held to die of boredom – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Last week it was announced that former Riddle singer gunnhild sundli is one of the ten artists who will knive for victory in this autumn’s “Star Game”.

Although Trønder belongs to the younger generation in the music competition, she is closest to veteran. Sundli punched through already 17 years old, as a vocalist in Riddle.

In 2002, they won the Norwegian Grammys debut album “Jygri” and played around the country and before they took indefinite break in 2005.

In the years afterward searched Sundli the theater universe, where she had roles in both games and musicals.



Duplex personality

When Dagbladet interviewed Sundli in 2012 in connection with the comeback of her as an artist, she described herself as a bit “schizophrenic” and said she vacillated between two sides of his own personality:

she will travel around the world and live as bohemian – and she will be safe and stable and slightly boring weekends.

When Dagbladet Sundli at Marienlyst in connection with “Star Game” -lanseringa she says that she in autumn and winter tested the latter being, and took a break from music.

– I’ve gone through a period where I have vacillated in terms of what I want. I’ve spent time figuring out if I would be on stage or not, says 30-year-old, who became mom for the first time in 2014.

– I’ve never had a regular job, and may have romanticized it. I have thought that it must be very nice to go to work, stop and know when you have free.



Was provoked

Last year and this year has been Sundli student at NTNU, with plans for a master’s degree in counseling. But life with fixed frames were not quite so Sundli had dreamed.

– Being a student was the worst thing I could have done towards the creative side of me. And when more people began asking people around me if I had ceased to sing, I was provoked. It hit a sore point, admits 30-year-old.

– I actually had a sorrow that I did it more. Moreover, I nearly die of boredom when I had break from music. I need some ‘action’.

To set came “Star Game” request, which is not the first in the line, at the right time.

Still, Sundli many rounds of herself before she said yes.

The conclusion was the following, according to the artist:

– Happiness can be found by doing a lot different. I have reached the realization that people must do what they do best – that’s when they get it good with himself. The stage is my home. And now I know the backs by going into this again.

Thus, the self-described circus horse back in the ring again this autumn.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment