Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Make fun of his own appearance: – I was not that good – kjendis.no

The pop star Mariah Carey (46) has been known as one of the greatest divas since she became known right at the end of the 80s.

Gold Strupen have had great style changes over the years, and in a new interview with the website Pride Source reveals that she is not entirely satisfied with the style she had in the ’90s.

During the interview, she was asked what the 2016 version of Mariah would told the 1990 version of herself.



– Did not know what they were doing

– Ah, I do not know. I was just a kid, but I knew I was going to do this for the rest of my life so, I’d probably asked, “Who do the makeup and hair?”, She says and continues:

– I had people around me who did not know quite what they were doing, and I was not that good though.

Carey has repeatedly been accused of having edited himself leaner for more pictures.

By no later than January began fans to wonder when she shared a bikini photo of herself in social media.



Svindyr engagement ring

– This image has to be at least ten years old, wrote an Instagram follower.

– It looks like the picture is from 2003, writes another.

In January, Carey engaged to billionaire James Packer (48), and engagement ring cost a staggering 65 million.

the case was originally published in Seher.no

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment