Thursday, June 23, 2016

Blake Lively responds to criticism after butt-comment: – It’s all about … – Page2

(Page2): Blake Lively got a lot of criticism when she in May shared a photo of themselves on the red carpet during the Cannes Film Festival, with the comment “L.A. face with an Oakland Booty. ”



Was accused of making fun of dark women

There is a line from Sir Mix-A-Lot’s hit song “Baby Got Back” from 1992, which simply explained referring to a woman with a pretty face and a form full butt.

In Oakland, the majority of the population African-American, and many criticized Lively that she, as a privileged white woman, mocked dark women’s body.



– I never meant to hurt anyone

in a radio interview on SiriusXM responded Lively on the criticism, reports Billboard.

– I never meant to offend anyone. It’s just about celebrating the female body, and that’s what I did. I never meant to hurt anyone or make anyone upset. I celebrated just my own body, said the actor, adding:

– It’s nice to have some shapes and not look like you are starving to death.

Lively , who is now pregnant with her second child, also talked about the unrealistic body and beauty ideals contained in the media today.

– What you see a lot of the media is unfair. In reality I do not like I do on the red carpet. Under the dress I have on me a little corset as some have tightened so hard that I could hardly breathe. I look like the best version of myself, so when you look at yourself in the mirror at home and not look like that, so you may be wondering how others get it? But when I go home and take off her dress and look in the mirror, then look no I like it either.

Blake Lively says she is wearing a corset under her dress, which is tightened so hard that she can barely breathe.

NTB Scanpix

READ ALSO: Pregnant Blake Lively shone red jumpsuit

Want to read more stories from Side2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment