Thursday, June 23, 2016

Teigen: – I am a very lonely soul – VG

Jahn (66) takes easily to tears than before and that it might be the music of the future.

Five years after Teigen recently guested TV2 ‘singing at the border “, he returns to bring summer mood in Norwegian living rooms during tonight’s anniversary program.

in an interview with presenter Katrine Moholt he tells why he moved to Sweden for over ten years ago .

– the best thing about staying in Sweden is that I yearn. I do not know what I long for, but I do not yearn from. But I travel further and the longing gives me strength, he said to TV 2.

He also revealed he prefers in his own company.

– I am a very lonely soul . When now stands on the stage and see all the other lonely souls.

Did you watch ? Here are Jahn back on Eurovision stage in skeleton costume

& lt; p & gt; HOME & # xAB; Jag  thrives b & # XE4; tr & # xF6; ppna  landscape & # xbb ;, song Ulf Lundell. The  same voices Jahn in Ystad in Sweden. & lt; / p  & gt ;

AT HOME: “Jag thrives bäst in öppna landscape,” sang Ulf Lundell. The same voices Jahn in Ystad in Sweden.

Photo: Jan Johannessen VG

Taking easily to tears

Teigen is almost regarded as a national treasure in the music-Norway and now works with him on new material that will eventually be released. At the plate we will partly perhaps hear that 66-year-old takes easily to tears than before.

– There are some who have said it has something to do with age, but it is much easier to start crying now than a few years ago. I do not know how it is, but I investigate. Maybe it’s a little song about that too, it holds I actually doing, he said.

The optimist is still bland and thrive with life in “söta brother.”

– In the beginning was all that was of people with cameras, news and stuff. But they soon realized that had moved there to be known in Sweden. It is so nice to be there and not deal with it, he said.

VG + : Ridder Jahn (requires authorization)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment