Saturday, June 18, 2016

- I was a lousy father and husband – Seoghør.no

Per Ståle Payday regret that he was not more present for the family.

SEOGHØR.NO: Per Ståle Payday (66) made great career as a presenter for including “Evening Open” and “Payday direct.” When he quit his job, were periods of too much alcohol.

– When you are finished in the workplace, and work and obligations no longer dictate when you have to give up drinking, must be its own brake. Is not there, it can quickly go wrong, the Payday previously told the Here and Now.

In a new interview with VG he says that this is partly went beyond family life, and that he now wanted done things differently if he had the chance.

– I was obviously a lousy husband and I were probably a lousy father too. I went on the inn with friends instead of going on a trip with the kids on the dirt. My friends say I followed the kids well up. But I feel it is not so even. The rodent, he said.

In an interview with Trude Teige in portrait series “Trude” told Payday that he some years back were so far down that he would not live longer.

– It was not premeditated, it was not something I had thought about. But just then; it happened very much – or very little. (…) Yes, it tempted not to live, simply, told Payday.

READ ALSO: – It’s fun to provoke a little

18th June 2016 – 10:58

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment