Thursday, June 2, 2016

Øystein (21) and Eileen (23) won the Paradise Hotel: – I was about to drop the bullet – TV 2

Øystein cleanup STORÅS (21) and Eileen Eriksen (23) can crown themselves with the title winners of the Paradise Hotel in 2016, after they went all the way under Thursday’s finale.

The jury named Øystein and Eileen to winners, and they were then challenged in the famous “fidelity test.”

with 300,000 million in the pot, it was extremely tense atmosphere at the hotel when Øystein and Eileen stood with each ball in your hands and waiting for the sand in the hourglass would run out.

– It is the longest minutes I’ve experienced in my entire life. It was very thrilling, it was a thousand thoughts that went through my head, and I was so nervous. Most of that Øystein would drop the bullet, says Eileen TV 2.



Kept on dropping sphere

Øystein admits that he was considering dropping the bullet during the ceremony.

– I considered it all along the way, and I was really close by to do so. It was only to drop it. But I had become so fond of Eileen. I had not been there without her, and we had reached the final together. I had felt pretty rotten if I had done it, says Øystein.

After 12 weeks, both think it’s both sad and good that the adventure is over.

– It is wonderful to could relax and not think that it’s a new episode every night. Also it is good to drop all sanctions and opinions all the time, says Øystein.

– Yes, I’m looking forward to focusing on slightly different things again, adds Eileen.



This should they spend their money on

cash prize parts they liked and what the money will go to have the clear idea.

– We have not spent the money yet, but I should emphasize that I have won by travel and enjoy myself a little extra in summer. Also it will be to save and pay off some loans, says Eileen, something Øystein would agree to:

– It is important to cuddle up with the money. When you travel a bit, parties and buys nice things. But at the same time ensure that the money does not bust right away, says 21-year-old.

Øystein and Eileen tied a strong bond during their stay at the Paradise Hotel, and when they came home swirling rumors that the pair were more than only partners.

– Do not single anymore

Now reveals Eileen that she is not single anymore, but her favorite is not Øystein.

– We can say that we are lovers now. We have known each other since we were young, too, we have been back and forth. So it is not a sudden I met after I got home. It’s very exciting, and we’ll see how it goes, insists the 23 year old.

How participants celebrated themselves on the big finale party you can see here.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment