Sunday, June 5, 2016

“Paradise Hotel” -winning Eileen: – Someone took intimate photos of me Supports Sophie … – kjendis.no

Saturday revealed celebrity blogger Soph Elise Isachsen (21) that she will go to fight for stricter legal practice against people who spread intimate pictures of others on the network, without their permission.

move comes six months after a picture of Harstad girl in an intimate situation was spread to many people.

– in my case the image is taken without permission. But that’s not the point. I have taken lightly dressed pictures earlier and sent in confidence to an individual. And it should be allowed. To spread the images of others is another matter entirely, so this “slutshamingen” of me as a person, has been cruel, says Sophie Elise VG.

Now Sophie Elise support of this year’s ” Paradise Hotel “-winning Eileen Eriksen (23). She has in fact experienced the same.



Scaring me

For Seoghør.no she says she luckily got deleted image before it ended up on the internet.

– I have also experienced that someone took pictures of me, but I got it stopped and deleted them.

– it scares me really when I read the case about Sophie Elise. It is incredibly scary that things can happen so fast without one even has any control on it!

In a post on her blog she is calling for much tougher penalties to against those who do not adhere to agreed limits:

“My big question is – how can we, as individuals, help to ensure that such cases get a penalty? How are young people who are exposed to similar cases, could count on the Norwegian legal system when it time and again shown that it is not done anything about it anyhow? “.



New sweetheart

After Thursday’s Paradise Hotel-finale revealed Eileen to Seoghør.no that she has more than the prize money of 150 000 to smile for a day.

– I’m not quite single anymore. I am doing a very kind and sweet guy who I’ve known for a while.

Eileen will not divulge the name of his new flame, but she says they knew each other before she joined “Paradise Hotel”.

The fact that she and her new boyfriend have known each other long, she seems very comfortable.

– I think it’s very good to think that he knew me before I was a household name. It feels reassuring, we are very well together. There are a lot who will get to know me now just because I’m a household name, she said.

This case was originally published on Seoghør.no

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment