Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Jørgen out of Paradise Hotel: – I had penetrated the money to get started … – Page2

(Page2): Thursday is set for the final of this year’s season of Paradise Hotel in Wednesday’s episode had Jorgen William Hagen Haug (25) to check out of the hotel.

It was a turbulent finaleuke 25-year-old. Monday we could see that Jørgen and Sandra were split.

– It was absolutely the crappy thing that could happen to me. I was fucking pissed. It’s pretty bad to tear us apart, said Jorgen.



– Horrible disappointed

In Wednesday’s episode was reality participant sent home when his partner Stine chose to sacrifice Jørgen towards securing themselves a place in the final.

Jorgen does not deny that it was unkind to leave Paradise Hotel so close to the finals.

– I was terribly disappointed and very sorry when I was SO close, but stumbled just before the finish line. But in another way, so I understand also Stine who think of themselves and will to a finale. Just a pity it was not with me, says Jørgen to Page2.

– I would also point out that I and Stine are very good friends today and that disappointment quickly passed, he adds .



– Had earned money

Although the 25-year-old broke the day before the final ceremony as it is not something he would have done differently.

STINE chose to often their spouse Jørgen towards a finals ticket with Carl shaft.

Screenshot TV3

– I was maybe a little naive, but all in all I’m very happy with my own performance.

in Wednesday’s episode, we hear you say that you had penetrated this money – is there anything special you think about?

– I need money to get started with my own life. When I was inside the hotel I got the impression that many had enough money already, and they got what they needed from their parents, explains Jørgen.

– This is not for me, so in that respect, I believe that I deserved it more. I am 25 years and I’m getting ‘adult’ and then you have things like apartment box. Both 150,000 and 300,000 kroner had helped to!



Paradise-boyfriends

Although Jorgen did not reach the top in this year’s Paradise Hotel so he is still grateful for the experience.

– I came to fight long and consider myself a winner anyway. I got to be on an adventure many thousand dreams, not to mention I met Sandra!

Jørgen found namely the love inside the Paradise Hotel and he and Skien-girl is now romantically.



See the Paradise Hotel on TV3 clock 10:30 p.m..

See clips from previous episodes:

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment