Saturday, December 31, 2016

Harsem: – To go skirenn is nothing compared to what my sister must go … – TV 2

See 5 km/10 km mass start on TV 2 first new year’s day from kl. 12: 30 pm!

It has been a very tough year for Kathrine Harsem, both private and sporty.

She was rejected from the national team in our. Private have the sister’s disease characterized Harsem. Little sister Camilla is suffering namely of the eating disorder.

By 4. place in the Val Müstair, Harsems best finish in the world cup ever, took the emotions over the edge.

my Sister means everything to me, ” says Harsem to TV 2.

– There is a kjempemotivasjon and inspiration. I know that I inspire her. I promise to give everything I have when I go skirenn, for I know that she is fighting so hard at home. It to go skirenn is nothing compared with what she must go through. Then I get my father to show that I can be as good as her, continuing a clearly marked Harsem.

The two sisters went on a trip to Italy in the summer. Just the journey meant a lot to Harsem.

– 2016 has been a year of roller – coaster. I have had many fine experiences, but I’ve also had some small pleasant adventures. What has been fun is to be back on the Team Trøndelag, norway. So I have experienced a pleasant trip to Italy with my sister, who has been healthier than in a while. We were on tour together for the first time in many years. It was very large, she told to TV 2 the day before the Tour de Ski.

Harsem don’t want to talk so much about vrakingen from the national team.

I will not think about it much. It is very nice to be together with the girls again on the trip. It has been a while since the last. It means a lot to to manage it when I am standing outside the national team, ” says Harsem.

She cried as she secured a place in the finals.

– It is very large for me finally to be in the final. It has been nearly for so many years. It means a lot to me. It is very fun to gain the trust from the Skiforbundet after all that has happened, ” says 27-year-old and adds:

4. space is the best I have made ever. When spotting the pallet are not 100% satisfied when you get number four, but to turn myself is the best I could get.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment