Sunday, December 18, 2016

Laila Lochert (40) won the Farm: – I’m in shock! – TV 2

For the 11 weeks since moved to 14 participants into Finnsvika farm in Halden, with the same goal in mind: To win the Farm in 2016.

a thriller of a Farm-final, it was Laila Lochert (40) from Vesterålen who could drop the ovation loose and raise pokalen in the weather.

I’m in shock. I do not understand what has happened. I’m overwhelmed, touched, happy – yes, all at once. I comprehend not what has happened, ” says this year’s Farm-winner to TV 2.

See the interview with a overjoyed Laila at the top of the article.

RECORD: See the live broadcast from the finalefesten here.

– Absolutely amazing!

In the tradition, there was a a knowledge contest on the ten tasks that would break the tie. It was a long time equally between Laila and Sophie Lindberg (25), and the competition got and lasted until the late night hours.

After the nine tasks was 6-5 in Lailas favor, and it all stood and fell on to tie three knots. Sophie was depending on to get all of the right, to be continued.

she managed not to.

When I realized that both Sophie and I had tied wrong on the knot, and I realized that I had won so I thought “is there any way that little Locherten from Vesterålen have won this?”. It is absolutely amazing! I’m so happy, bedyrer she.

Twisting road

Laila tells you that she only hoped, but never dared to believe that she would win. She now is a car and a cabin richer for her totally sick.

She describes the way from the first to the last day on the Farm as rugged.

I’ve been a “lonely rider”. I have been responsible for my choices, completely alone, and not gone into in any alliances. The road has been winding, and sometimes tough, but I’m very proud that I have gone it alone.

How the victory should be celebrated, she has a clear idea.

Now I’m going to celebrate with these lovely people, also should I drink red wine. I’m going to enjoy myself, have fun and greet all the other participants that I have missed,

you Will be on the next season of the Farm? Check out here!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment