Thursday, December 15, 2016

- My biggest job is currently keeping my daughter alive – Seoghør.en

SEOGHØR.EN: Actress Hayden Panettiere (27) has made great success in the TV series “Heroes” and “Nashville”.

Privately she enjoys life with fiance and boksestjernen Wladimir Klitschko (40), to which she recently was in Norway to visit with, and their daughter, Kaya (2).

HAPPINESS: Hayden and Wladimir have been together since 2009. Photo: NTB Scanpix. Show more

When I first came to Nashville was I getting a strange place to work at home. I was 22 years old, had not been a mother yet, and had no one else to think of than myself, ” she explains to the magazine Parade about how it was to move to Nashville, Tennessee to film the TV series in 2012.

One of the biggest challenges came when she was pregnant while she lived there far away from his family.

- I went through a pregnancy and found out who my real friends were. Those who stood by my side and supported me. I can say as much as that it was not many. My life was about to keep me healthy, get a good night’s sleep and relax in nature.

I have now found a solid group of loyal friends here and have settled into a beautiful routine.

These relationships have been very important for Hayden, especially since she was struck down by postpartum depression after her daughter’s birth in 2014.

last autumn, it became known that the Hollywood star is still struggling to deal with the difficult feelings, which she is ashamed, and she therefore chose to add in to get professional help.

the Case continues under the image.

Panettiere also has a career as a solo artist behind him, but reveals that she currently doesn’t have any plans to return to the platestudioet.

To juggle an actor-the job of motherhood is more than enough right now. In the course of the last few years I have found out where my limits go. Maybe I take up again the music when I’m really ready to dedicate myself completely to it, ” she explains to Parade.

But for the time she has more than enough to keep track of their little two year.

- After that I was a mom, there are no days that are alike. Kaya manages to get their hands, fingers mostly, so for the moment is my biggest job to keep her alive, she admits.

the 27-year-old was together with the Ukrainian tungvektbokseren for the first time for seven years ago. In 2011 they went to their own before they found back to each other in april 2013, and in October of the same year they got engaged.

When the duo in the summer was exposed to bruddrykter posted Hayden a picture of the family on Twitter with the following comment:

“a Lack of ring doesn’t mean the end of a relationship. I am blessed to be with my beautiful family.”

ALSO READ: Chris Medina waiting children with her Norwegian boyfriend

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment