Monday, December 19, 2016

“The farm”-Oddvar: – I have met a lady through Facebook – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): Oddvar Jenssen (33) has been a popular participant among female “Farm”viewers.

Earlier he has said to Dagbladet that he has received a large amount of frierbrev after this year’s season of the popular reality show was broadcast on TV 2.

On Sunday finalefest, røpte Oddvar that he now has made contact with a special woman through Facebook.

- Hope it goes your way

I have contact with a, but I am yet single, and live alone. It was a who sent the message on Facebook and so she dwelt not so far away.

- So you have simply found you a little flirt?

- Yes, we have met a few times. Then we’ll see how it goes further. I hope it goes your way, ” he says.

THRIVE ON SKJERNØY: Oddvar Jenssen has not added hide the fact that it sits far inside for him to think about moving from his home Skjernøy. Photo: Tomm W. Christiansen / Dagbladet Show more

Will not move

In november said have to Oddvar to the newspaper Dagbladet that if he met the right one, he hopes that she will be willing to stay at his home Skjernøy.

It sits far to move from the Skjernøy, if it was to be a theme. Very far.

I am very attached to home my, and thrive best in the village. Here I have friends and family, boating, and nature. It is in reason all I need.

«the Farm»-Oddvar cut with øks: - There was blood everywhere

Not ready for “Shall we dance”

Oddvar rejects speculation that he is considering following in the footsteps of last year’s “the Farm”-winner Eilev Bjerkerud, and to sign up on the “Shall we dance”.

- Now you begin also to talk about it. I’m not going to dance. Now I have been involved in the “Farm” and think it should be with it.

Laila shouted with joy

the Winner of this year’s “Farm” was Laila Lochert (40).

I am so insanely proud, and incredibly happy. I don’t think that I quite realised what has happened. I stand outside of myself now, simply.

I have, of course, dreamed about the cabin and the car in the distance, but have never dared to think the thought all the way out. It is absolutely fantastic, cheered Lochert after the victory was secured.

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment