Sunday, December 11, 2016

Conan O’brien: – I’ll try to behave myself – NRK

Are you nervous for tonight?

– No, I am heavily medicated and have been drinking a lot of alcohol so I feel nothing for the moment, ” says talk show host and comedian Conan O’brien jokingly to NRK.

In the night he stands on the stage in the Telenor Arena in Bærum to lead Nobelkonserten, and goes with it in the same footsteps as his colleague Jay Leno who led the show last year.

Together with artists such as Sting, Juanes, Highasakite and Marcus & Martinus to the shelf this year’s nobel peace prize winner; colombia’s president Juan Manuel Santos.

– It is a great show and a great honor to be a part of this. I’ll try to behave myself in front of the royal, president Santos and his family and not least the Norwegian people, ” he says.

– Will delight Norwegian women

Himself is the talk show host is convinced that Norwegian women will fall in love with him in the course of the evening.

– I think I will do the whole of Norway are pleased with my song, especially the Norwegian women. I’m sorry if you don’t want it, but I think it will happen, ” he says and turns to the camera.



VIDEO: Conan O’brien predicts that Norwegian women will fall in love with him during the concert.



VIDEO: Conan O’brien predicts that Norwegian women will fall in love with him during the concert.

But from joke to seriousness. O’brien tells him that he is strongly impressed by this year’s nobel peace prize winner and his work with the peace that has led to the fact that he is here in Norway to receive the Nobel peace prize.

– It is a myth that peace happens over night. It has taken a long time, has been incredibly difficult and complicated discussions that have resulted in hit – and it has worked, ” says O’brien.

Will give Trump a chance

On the question whether O’brien thinks that America’s next president Donald Trump will go in the same footsteps as president Barack Obama, receiving the nobel peace prize, he will not prophesy.

on the other hand, he says that it is important that americans and the rest of the world gives the next president a chance.



SELFIE: O’brien used the chance to photograph themselves before the peace prize was awarded in Oslo city hall.

Photo: Åserud, Lise / NTB scanpix

” It is important that the world let the doubt get Trump to the good. Obama has done much to help him already. I cheer on my president, and I want Trump to do it and be a good leader. It will be the best for the united STATES and the world.

Roses Marcus & Martinus

O’brien has already been a couple of days in Norway, and has among other things been meet Marcus & Martinus.

But, as he also said at the press conference, he is somewhat disappointed that they steal the attention from him – that he thinks is good for the ego.

– They are superb, very talented and funny. When I came into the conference room nonsense we around, they lamented that the fans didn’t know who I was – spøkende. And I love saucy, ” he says.



VIDEO: Conan O’brien talks about Marcus & Martinus at the press conference.



VIDEO: Conan O’brien talks about Marcus & Martinus at the press conference.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment