Thursday, December 15, 2016

A freezing farewell to “the Farm” – Page2

(PAGE2): the Water held 11 degrees and the air was hardly any better.

It was an ice-cold battle for enough a semifinaleplass in Wednesday’s “the Farm”.

the Water slowed the move

Ali Ahmad secured semifinaleplassen already Monday, and could be heiagjeng when Sophie Lindberg, Laila Lockert, Åsta Hølmo and Marius Hofsøy threw himself with dødsforakt out on the wet logs in the hinderløya.

I have been and is a underdog. But I’m good when it really matters, ” said Ali to the Page2.

the Goal was to retrieve the two sacks of sand back to the shore.

on the Sunday before having to Stine out of the “Farm” after the dramatic tug of war.

” I have not the world’s best balance. And it was windy out on the lake. When I fell in the water so fast, I am so gjennomkald that I solidified very fast. And when I got to the obstacle the second time, klønet I the proper for the body remembered how cold the water was Åsta Hølmo to Page2.

She says that she is well marked it is 11 weeks long stay on the body during the competition.

SEE ALSO: So much went to “the Farm”-the participants lose weight

Laila surprised

I didn’t pick up, I had not speed up, the body was completely out of training, I had gone down a lot in weight. It was still no excuse to perform as I did, ” says Åsta Hølmo to Page2.

READ MORE: Retain the space in “the Farm” – It was tough to see how much she struggled.

the One that surprised was, however, Laila Lockert who quickly managed to gain control over the course.

- Look at Laila, she is completely raw, cried Sophie.

But it was only Sophie managed the obstacle course with flying colors – without falling in the water. She was thus the fastest and secured the other semifinaleplassen.

- Cost me with the cooking

the Battle for the last final place stood thus between Laila, Marius and the Åsta and the next branch was cooking. It as quite so evenly for all participants, but Laila pulled the longest straw in a subjective assessment that she had the most balanced flavors.

Thus was Åsta and Marius out of the “Farm”.

- It is always kjipt to break out. But then I had my best day on the “Farm” in there also. I cost me with the cooking, it was cool to get a master chef to judge me. But hefty to cook on order, ” says Marius Hofsøy to Page2.

IN the FINAL: Laila Lockert was the last semifinalist in the “Farm”. Here gratuleres she of Åsta Hølmo that went out.

TV 2

Both he and the Åsta point out that finaluka first and foremost, it was very funny. It also seems on the participants that finaleheatet was completely uneventful.

- worthy of a dot

” It was fantastic fun, but I was not good enough some of the days. It was well unt the three who went on to finaleuken, ” says Marius.

When I came to finaleuka, I was very happy with it. I never had an intention to win. My goal was to clear a week on the farm, so it was incredible fun to get to experience this. But I think I did the world’s worst finaleuke, laughing Åsta.

Åsta am particularly pleased that in the last few weeks have shown more of the good mood on “the Farm”. Lailas choice of førstekjempe surprised all the TV viewers, but not the participants.

Åsta has also previously faced Page2 said that Laila Lockert was not a lady who allowed themselves to be influenced.

- Finaleuka put a very fine dot, I materials all the participants to clear, ” she says.

Thus, Ali Ahmad, Sophie Lindberg and Laila Lockert in the finals of the Farm. The finals will be sent on Sunday on the TV 2.

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment