Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Utkonkurrerte all the others in the “Farm” – Page2

(PAGE2): He was presented as a man with two bachelorgrader and a master’s degree when he came into “the Farm”.

But in the soon as 11 weeks that have passed since Ali Ahmad entered the “Farm”, has the learning curve been steep.

Melstrekkeren

Among other things, he was afraid of animals and he was tricked roll around by Lasse Bergseter that put him in the time to look for “melstrekkeren”.

I have been, and are, well, still an underdog. The most important thing is to put in the time when it comes, and I think that I’m good at, ” says Ali in the program.

Sunday could be the TV viewers see that Stine Hartmann Stine broke out of the “Farm” after the dramatic tautrekkingr with Sophie Lindberg. Tautrekkingen between the two was so both participants and TELEVISION viewers held their breath.

Now, it is all against all.

Logic and condition

In the two-part competition, must the last five participants to compete in to build a røykehus, which also is a logical task. In part two, they should row out to a floating dock, grab a saw, cut down a bucket and then fill a barrel with water.

Ali Ahmad made it the sharpest in part 1, and came in second in part 2.

- to get To the semi-finals was very fun. I think there are many who had not believed that I could win it. The first exercise to fit me well and the other was more on the physics, and here I just had to give everything I had, telling Ali to Page2.

see ALSO: Sunniva: – I was not on “the Farm” to get me a boyfriend

Soon 11 weeks at “the Farm” did something with all the participants, ” says Ali. Not least, it was especially to be so skjerpa physical.

-Yes, it was violently to realign themselves, the people were motivated, but also a bit tired at the time. It was strange to get to the point where suddenly everything would be settled. At the same time was a delicious finally come so far, ” he says.

Ahmad is also foremost in the heath group, in Monday’s program.

I noticed the particularly that when I was first out in the track, there was no one to cheer for me. And I will that all should do well, I just don’t want that to beat me, he laughs.

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Shopping with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment