Saturday, December 10, 2016

- Asked if I could move in before we were girlfriends – Theend

SEOGHØR.EN: IN February of this year, it became known that blogger Emilie “Voe” Nereng (21) had got herself a new boyfriend.

A button month later divulged she on her blog that she and her boyfriend Torgeir Glomnes Johansen (27) had also been roommates.

To Seoghør.now tell me the prolific blogger that she wanted to move in together with their loved ones before they were actually had been a couple:

I have somehow never thought that I could stay with someone, and then there was just a point where I… I asked well if I could move in with him before we had talked about that we were boyfriends. So he was just like that “do you mean it?”. And I only “yes, hello! I am here all the time!”.

And so moved I into actually, with once. So it went fast. But sometimes so is it correct, I think, adds Emilie.

the Case continues under the image.

AT the GALA: Emilie Nereng beaming in a dress from Undorn See and Hørs Kjendisgalla recently. Photo: Andreas Fadum / See and Hear the Show more

Teary discussions

the 21-year-old, who has been to see in tv shows like “the Bloggers” and “71° nord – Norway’s toughest celebrity”, reviews the life as a cohabitant as “king”.

However, it is not all aspects of samboertilværelsen that is as rosenrøde. She reveals that discussions their often is of the tearful battle.

- I cry very easily. I am not angry, I just cry, and then jacks the he sat down with once. So it is hopeless, you can’t discuss with me, for I’m just crying!

The sympathetic blogger points out that the crying, however, has certain advantages.

- So think he’s sorry for me, and I win, hehe. I have noticed by staying together. But it benefits the me, then, ” she says cheerily.

Emilies boyfriend, who Seoghør.en met together with the blogger on See and Hørs Kjendisgalla recently, confirms that not only is harmony in the home:

- It is generally very good. But I’m used to live with a mate, not true, and now I live all of a sudden with a girl, so there are a lot of other things you will need to relate to. It is a little more tears at home with us now than it was before. But it is the most tears of joy, ” says Glomnes Johansen with a smile.

- Must see “Shame” in hide

” Even though Emilie Nereng love that cohabiting with his girlfriend in Oslo, there is one thing that can be annoying: That you can’t always see what you want on tv.

In common with large parts of celebrity-Norway is the blogger a fan of NRK-success of “Shame”, but Emilie reveals that it is a bit difficult for her to keep up to date on what is happening in the ungdomsserien.

- It is that which is hopeless with to stay together with someone, that I almost don’t get put on “Shame”! Because my girlfriend will not! So I have driven and seen it in the hide, then. I think it is a råbra series, she says to Seoghør.no.

“SHAME”-FEVER: Norwegian celebrities love, “Shame”, and several of them shelving the romance between Isaac (Tarjei Sandvik Moe) and Even (Henrik Holm) in the fall season. Show more Show more

- Safe with an older boyfriend

Emilie turned 21 years earlier in the fall, and is clear about what is some of the best at getting older:

- I approach the age of my girlfriend. I’m pretty much younger than he! Six years. So he was very pleased with the fact that I was 21 now, hehe, ” she tells us.

- How is it to be together with one who is so much older?

TV: Emilie Nereng has previously been included in “the Bloggers”. Here with a tv-team (f.v.)Marna Haugen, Sophie Elise Isachsen and Suzanne Abel in 2013. Photo: Stian Lysberg Solum / NTB scanpix Show more

- I doesn’t notice the age difference so much, but I don’t know with him.

- I feel that it is very safe to have such a nice and stable man, as I is slightly “unstable” and everywhere, hehe.

Even if the couple not to celebrate christmas together, is the plan to spend new year’s eve together. It recalled the well-known blogger facing Seoghør.no on Kjendisgallaen november.

We have the new apartment, so we’ll see if we get pushed into some people there. It had been nice! A slightly intimate, enjoyable new year’s celebration, ” states Emilie Nereng.

ALSO READ: “Kimye” turns back toward the bruddryktene

- Å throw atærne is the så kleint

Similar Look & Listen to Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment