Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Opens up about parents ‘ divorce – Theend

In the program “Ari, Moi and Magnus – an unforgettable guy”, to be broadcast on TV 2 in the evening, open Ari Behn up about how he as a child experienced parental divorce.

Together with Magnus Grønneberg, known from the band “CC Cowboys”, and the chef Trond Moi, he is the guy to Key West. During a dinner with Grønneberg and Moi tells Behn that he has grown up in what he refers as “a little strange constellation”.

my Parents divorced when I was 10, and was, together with a vennepar. They switched partners simply. I had to take responsibility for my mother and my siblings, and my father disappeared, ” says Ari in the program.

are DISTINGUISHED: 5. august in the year told the princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn that they should separate. Photo: Scanpix Show more

- the Divorce hit the legs under the life

- How is experienced it now that you are father yourself?, ask Trond Moi.

No, the wish I do not the children to experience, respond Behn.

He says that he just wants to be close to the children, and give them peace of mind.

So passed we the the as unfortunately many, many people find That a divorce turn the legs under the life, says Behn.

In the conversation also, ask Trond Moi about Ari Behn regret something he has done, or anything he writes.

I regret much I have done. I’m sorry that I always talk too much, answer Behn.

- That you shall not regret, ” says Moi.

It is one of your best properties.

Grown apart

5. august 2016 signed Ari Behn and Märtha Louise that they should separate.

Princess Märtha Louise explained in the press release that she and Behn had “grown apart”, and that they had tried to save the marriage over a longer time.

- It is awful to experience that there is nothing more we can do.

Life does not go on rails. It has both Ari and I ever experienced. But very evident is it now, when life has made some twists and turns we had never seen for us. In these days, namely two from each other. We end the marriage, but stays together in foreldreskapet, said the princess in the press release.

ARI BEHN ABOUT the TIME AFTER the BREAK: Ari Behn was a presenter on See and Hørs Kjendisgalla 2016. Here he talks out of a hectic autumn. Video: Per Ervland Show more

In a video clip published on the website of the Märthas so-called “engleskole”, Soulspring, in august, talked to the princess about the break for the first time. This she did in a sequence where Märtha Louise and stud dog Elisabeth Nordeng spoke about the difficult transitions in life.

Ari Behn Showed off his new Home

44-year-old talked about Soulsprings’ tools, or methods, which she believes has helped her in skilsmissefasen.

- This is the tool that I am so lucky to get to share with all who want them (…) to be completely honest – without the tools that I had not been able to sit here now. When one has these tools and can work by itself, no matter how difficult and tough process you are in, so it becomes much ærligere, said Märtha.

- To be raw up in such a situation is totally new, totally open sores in a way. To be vulnerable also in the meeting with other people is something I dare to be now, because I am confident in who I am, she added.

ALSO READ: – It takes time to build a new life

Similar to See and Hear on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment