Sunday, December 18, 2016

Here goes “the Farm”-the hoped-for Ali – VG

Ali Ahmad (30) came so far, but not anymore. In the semi-finals went mostly skeis.

He was the of this year’s male contestants who came the farthest – all the way to the semifinals – but it was the sudden stop. Ali went on two great slams when it really mattered.

It was then rod out as it is possible to be. I didn’t have so much bad luck earlier in the “Farm”, but suddenly, almost everything in one day, he says to VG.

How have you never seen “the Farm”-celebrities-before: Finalefest in Oslo

First broke the subject he forged in the first part of the semifinals. Despite the fact that Ali seemed to be the best one of all three, Laila Lochert (40) and Sophie Lindberg (25), landed 30-year-old thus far behind. So frustrated was he when it came to pass, that he in anger threw the hammer in the vannbøtta.

I felt as Norway’s worst loser there and then. That’s the way I am. I banner a bit and become sour on me though, but then it goes quickly. I will never mind go out over the other, ” says Ali.

Read this? This did you maybe not about Ali?

Article continues below the image.

<p>DISAPPOINTED: Ali slammed the hammer in vannbøtta på splatters was after the incident in the forge.</p>

DISAPPOINTED: Ali slammed the hammer in vannbøtta so splatters was after the incident in the forge.

Photo: SCREENSHOT FROM the TV 2

In the subsequent battle for the last final place, which consisted in melkespannholding against Laila, he lost focus on the venstrearmen. After four and a half minutes dultet the one bucket down in the substrate, and thus it was done. A place in the finals broke, and a happy, Laila could see that it was she who would stand in the final with Sophie.

<p>STRONGEST: Laila Lochert for å have slått Ali Ahmad.</p>

the STRONGEST: Laila Lochert after having defeated Ali Ahmad.

Photo: ALEX IVERSEN, TV 2

– milk churns that was the worst exercise I could get. I knew that I was not good at it. I am well-trained, but not senesterk on the way. In addition, I was in a bad mood after the previous competition. Laila was stronger than me, so like that went on there.

do you Remember? – Everything is now only pipe

Consolation

Ali admits that it was bitter to come so close to the finals and then break.

– I should rather wish that I had smoked out of something I was really bad in. But I comfort myself with that I came the farthest of the guys. It’s pretty cool, grins Ali, whose daily jobs analysekonsulent in Oslo.

He crushed two strong candidates in øksekast, both Oddvar Jenssen (33) and Lars Magne Ullvang (22), and admits to VG that he had trained a lot with the axe before he was with.

Haha, yes I did actually. There was a time where I was with the axe under my bed, and be chuckling reality-celebrity.

Article continues below bildespesialen.

along the Way in the TV series have Ali and several of the other participants got the feel of medaljens back. As a member of the so-called “Olsenbanden” on the farm it was a extra-large press from raging viewers who disliked the trio’s new alliances.

Contentious trio: Believe TV 2 avoidance

– Yes, it has been a little tyn, but it has been fun to know a little about that too. All in all, the whole “Farm” has been an experience. One thing was to be there, another thing was to see themselves in there, ” he explains.

“Farm”-Magnhild: Still not received the prize

<p>ABOVE: Ali has lost and må leave gården just før the final.</p>

ABOVE: Ali has lost and must leave the farm just before the final.

Photo: ALEX IVERSEN, TV 2

Ali feels he has learned a lot about themselves. He regrets not really on something. On the contrary, he is satisfied with his own efforts.

It has come to how I am, good and bad. I could sit and said that I should not have been so sour on Stine (Hartmann, eds.anm.) when she did førstekjempevalget his, but I would lean to say that I am one experience richer. I did not do anything bad to her – I was only sur.

Ali thinks that he must live with “the Farm”-plunger for a good while.

People come and enough to know me again a long time, but then it becomes different for each. One of the coolest things with this, is the nice messages I have received from innvandrerungdom and others on Facebook, who think that I have been a good role model, ” says Ali, who himself is born in Oslo, but has pakistani parents.

Racism

But Ali has also received verbal abuse and racist messages, in particular based on the events on the farm that is been portrayed differently than they really were.

Racism, I accept not. It is important to take a stand and say from. But I’m really glad that it happened to me, who dare to speak up, and not another.

Seerstorm: Threatens boycott

TV has given them a taste, and Ali is no stranger to say yes to other TV offers if it were to emerge.

– But maybe not necessarily in pure underholdningssammenheng. I would like to have been with on something community-related, perhaps a project aimed at immigrants and youth.

But first he’s looking forward to some quieter days.

– It should be a little bit delicious, really. My friends say that now it has been very much Ali for a while. I am glad it is not like this constantly, ” laughs 30-year-old.

Ali about the future of girlfriend: – Must be active and ambitious

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment