Friday, December 16, 2016

Aurora shelving Cohen – Bergensavisen

Large Norwegian artists coming together to wrap the deceased Leonard Cohen with storkonsert in Oslo Spektrum. Among them, there are several from bergen.

– Aurora is supposedly vastly fan, and many of his tracks. So I called the manager her, and a quarter of an hour later I got a “yes.”, tells the project manager Christer Falck.

Leonard Cohen died in november, 82-year-old.

In an interview with NPR Music said Aurora the following about the legend.

– his Voice came into my life very early. I think I was in mom’s belly the first time I heard his music. Just listening to his voice calms me, and it reminds me of my mother, ” said 20-year-old, who will be singing “Famous Blue Raincoat”.

“So Long – an unofficial memorial concert for Leonard Cohen” is the title of the project at the concert, held in Oslo Spektrum in april next year.

Friday was the first artists released, and among them are several from bergen.

Both albumaktuelle Claudia Scott and writer Frode Grytten, who with Pedro Carmona-Alvarez, is with in the Spectrum.

– We have been choose from the top shelf, and after the news was released today, features several musicians and writers registered their interest. It will be an amazing evening, ” says Falck, which also promises more bergensartister.

– It is from bergen on all bauer and edges, ” says the project manager.

The other artists are Alf Cranner, Henning Kvitnes, Sheer, Anneli Drecker, Kirsten Bråten Berg, Paal Flaata, Åse kleveland also and Kristian Kristensen.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment