Friday, December 23, 2016

Bet millions on the Norwegian forfattertalenter – the Newspaper.en

Industry MAJOR and Examples talentsatsing collaborate on a development program that concentrates on networking and “the outward part of the forfattervirksomheten”, writes Dagsavisen.

The first litter with talent are picked out: Roskva Koritzinsky, Simen Ekern, Sigbjørn Mostue and Nils Henrik Smith.

– This is a nice recognition for what I write. And a little bit scary at the same time, ” says Koritzinsky and tells a little bit about what the program is and what it is not.

This is no forfatterskole, they lay not up in what I write. We get among other things, to go around and meet international forlagsfolk and get help to make lectures and presentations in English, ” she explains.

Koritzinsky says it is a challenge to present its literature outside of Norway, and in a language other than their own.

FRANKFURT: Roskva Koritzinsky to Frankfurt in 2019. Photo: Ole Gunnar Onsøien / NTB scanpix Show more

I enter the narrow literature, but in each country there are a proportion who read a narrow literature, and this means that I can now more. That I get to participate on this, I take as a vote of confidence to continue to write as I do.

NTB

Similar to the Wild Culture on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment