Sunday, September 28, 2014

‘Big Bang’ -stjerna showed off his talent – Page2

(Page2): Kaley Cuoco (28) has become a superstar thanks to her role as Penny in “Big Bang Theory”. But she is not only a talented actress, she is also an experienced rider leap.



Up Stood professional

The actress, who recently sing tease a contract that ensures her 6.1 million Norwegian kroner per episode Asked sat up for the charity event Masters Charity Pro-Am in Los Angeles, and showed off their impressive equestrian skills, writes Daily Mail.

– Kaley looked like a professional rider, and looked to be in good form as she effortlessly jumped over hurdles, the newspaper said.

Kaley rode on horse Tor, and the two seemed to have found the chemistry, since he reponderte well on her commands. Perhaps not surprising, since even Cuoco owns four horses.

28-year-old uses both costume and wig for the occasion.



For a good cause

Overskudded from the event go to a variety of organizations, including Andre Agassi Foundation for Education.

Kaley met Agassi, and let out a picture of the two on Instagram account his, along with the text:

– Look who I meet in the arena.

Here you can see her practicing with horse Tor:

Cuoco dressed in costume and wig for the occasion.

All Over Press


That actor is fond of animals, especially horses have plenty more of those who follow her on Instagram joined by


Couco has been riding since she was a teenager, and uses it as a form of exercise.

– I was on my first riding lesson when I was 15, and I’ve ridden almost every day since. Two years ago I fell off the horse and broke my foot. Prior to the surgery I had to sign a contract where I stated that the had my permission to amputate. So when I woke up and saw my foot, I was very happy, she said recently to Self.

Despite the fright was Couco quickly up on horseback and applied again.

– I began to ride again while giåsen was still on. I own four horses and they mean everything to me, she said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment