Tuesday, September 23, 2014

- I think he called me to say goodbye – Seher

Actor Billy Connolly was called by his friend Robin Williams shortly before he died.

SEOGHØR.NO: The whole world was in shock when Robin Williams, one of Hollywood’s most beloved actors, took his own life in mid-August.

Now, the Scottish actor Billy Connolly (71), who was a close friend of Williams, said that he believes his friend tried to take leave of him the last time they talked.

– In our last phone conversation he said “I love you like a brother,” and I replied, “I know you do.” And then he said, “are you sure you know?” And I said “yes”. Afterwards I thought he was trying to say goodbye me to me, says Connolly outspoken according to the Daily Mail.

Shared illness fate

Robin Williams struggled with depression and coping with their past drug problems during his lifetime, in addition to the initial stages of Parkinson’s disease. The “Good Will Hunting” star was hit by the incurable muscle disease, revealed his wife Susan Schneider published only after his death.



12TH ANNUAL BAFTA / LA BRITANNIA AWARDS, CENTURY CITY, CALIFORNIA, AMERICA - 08 NOV 2003

HUMOR: During the BAFTA Awards in November 2003 gave Robin Williams as if he was the sommelier to the Scottish actor his companion. All Over Press

Billy Connolly, known from movies “The Last Samurai” and “Mrs. Brown, “suffer even Parkinson’s.

– We used to talk a lot about Parkinson’s. He called me, and then we compared experiences, says Connolly, who suffer from the disease, in the fresh interview.

– I know the consequences of Parkinson’s every day. It’s better when I’m in a hurry, because then I’m less conscious of it, but I refuse to let the disease define me. I just continue to live my life, although this is a challenge, says 71-year-old about his own relationship to the disease.

Robin Williams and Billy Connolly were good friends for decades. Both in 1999 and 2000 attended Williams in The Hill Race in Aberdeenshire, Scotland, in conjunction with the annual event Lonach Highland Gathering & amp; Games.



VARIOUS, BILLY CONNOLLY, ROBIN WILLIAMS, DUDLEY MOORE

LONG FRIENDSHIP: Billy (center) and Robin pictured at the trendy restaurant Langan’s in London in the mid-1980s, with the English actor and comedian Dudley Moore (left). REX / Richard Young / All Over Press

READ ALSO: – He was my mother’s dream prince

23 September 2014 – 8:40 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment