Monday, September 22, 2014

These are ready for “The Farm” -flørting – Nothing is impossible. – Kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): – It is a very lovely way to meet people, said Sun Maja Otterstadstølen (20) to Dagbladet just before she met the 13 other participants in this year’s “The Farm”.

The first episode of the new season of the popular reality show aired on TV on Monday night, but Dagbladet met the 14 participants before they were sent back 100 years in time.

• Read more about the “The Farm” The participants here!



– Nothing is impossible

Sun Maja Otterstadstølen is not negative to “The Farm” -flørting.

– I’m open to it, nothing is impossible. But it all depends on who the production has chosen to join, there are some pretty boy, she told Dagbladet.
• See how it has gone past “The Farm”-participants here

Magnus Melkeraaen (28) does not deny that he loves to flirt.

– I look forward to. It is in my nature to flirt, so I’m excited to see who comes by in female. If the opportunity presents itself there, so I’m not hard to pray, he said.

– Are you ready for a relationship?

– I open the card and is open for the most part. If you find true love, as you sit in the net anyway.



– If it happens, it happens

Daniel Godo (22) twin brother got girlfriend when he was 16, and married when he was 21, “The Farm”-participants, however, has been single long .

– If it happens, it happens. I’m a little modest in relation to it. My brother has spent a lot of time on his girlfriend, while I have traveled around the globe, he said, adding:

– But there is nothing like being in love. So it’s going to be a great motivation if it happens.

Frank Tore Anniksdal (44) has already told about how he intends to charm women completely.

– I’m ready for a fling. I have some friends around, are you a eunuch person that has it. But I will not commit myself yet. I was married for 12 years and had three children. It is long enough, he told Dagbladet.

Stine Sørum (30) precludes nor that she’s going to flirt with TV cameras present, but draw the line at flirting.

– I’m not goin to find me a girlfriend, but a little flirting all benefit. It’s silly to mix feelings into a game, but if it is proper ignition so I think you manage to stick to one meet again on the outside, she said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment