Wednesday, September 24, 2014

User ‘Idol’ win over bullies – kjendis.no

Wednesday night is set for the second semi-final of this year’s “Idol” on TV 2

Eight candidates will compete for two places in the final, among them is 16-year-old Sahar Vahdani from Differences in Oslo.

– I took a chance on ‘Idol’ because I want to get up and forward with my music. Singing is my passion!

– Seen on ‘Idol’ since I was little, so it’s great to have come all the way to the semi finals! I had not believed, says Sahar to seoghør.no.



Was called tomato snout

Even when she was 11 years old, she decided that she wanted to be an artist . Music was in fact her retreat in everyday life.

– I’ve been at my lowest point. The music has made me wiser. Music makes me forget all the pain, says Sahar.

The 16-year-old Oslo girl had a bad childhood, partly because she has been bullied because of a visible birthmark .

– I’ve been bullied a lot and have a terrible past. Most because of the birthmark on my face. I’ve been called many nasty things, including “Tomato Face”. I have also been bullied because of their body shape mine, says Sahar.

She also experienced bullying from adults.

– I’ve heard and seen that strangers on the street or tram comes with comments about my appearance, staring or sitting and the necks of me so that I hear it. It has been extremely uncomfortable, she says.

Want to be a model

Although it has been tough, she always tried to not take it to heart bullying. Now she wants to show the whole Norway that it is possible to stand up and feel good about themselves, even though they are experiencing hardship.

– I want to be a good role model. I will show that one does not need to hide, that you have to be who you are. You do not look like everyone else to be a good artist, says 16-year-old.

On Wednesday night she will be on the scene and will be performing one of his favorite songs from his idol Demi Lovato .

– She is amazing! I feel like we have pretty similar past, she was also mobbed. My biggest dream is to be like her, says a smiling Sahar.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment