Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thomas is on the “Idol” – Fredrikstad Sheet


 Thomas chose to sing the song “La La La” by Naughty Boy in the semifinals Friday night and he was widely praised by the judges after the performance.

 - It was cool to hear you, said former Idol winner and artist Kurt Nilsen.

 Thomas went to the finals along with Lise Emilie Zoza Johannessen.

 See seiersinterjuver with the two finalists on TV2.



 Nervous

 Before the semifinals told the youngster:

 - I’ll do a twist on the song. It is important to make the songs my own and put the stamp on them, he explains.

 After he missed the text on Wednesday’s performance, think 20-year-old that there will be extra pressure on him on Friday.

 - I’m nervous, and I think there will be extra pressure on me that I must perform. Judges have enough high expectations. It’s very nerve-wracking, but also incredibly fun.

 He has received many positive feedback from friends, acquaintances and strangers after he was shown on the TV screen the first time.

 - It’s cool to get a confirmation that what I do is good, he says.



 Forgot text proceeded

 During Wednesday’s solo performance he sang Big Bang’s song “Girl in Oslo”. It was not so good, but Fredrikstad boy went anyway on to the semifinals.

 - I forgot just plain text, so it did not go well. There was a lot of pressure, but I improvised and brought me in, explains 20-year-old.

 Participants could choose between a handful of songs, but it was “Girl in Oslo” that caught Sarpebakken Pettersen most. Although he could not text before.

 - I could nothing of the text the night before, but it was the song I would sing. It was that it was most “groove” in, he explains.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment