Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sondre Lerche: – Strange to be celebrity couples – VG

Sondre Lerche (32) digesting last year’s divorce on the plate. He is also happy love-struck Author Linnéa Myhre (24) – and he has not lost faith in marriage.

Sondre Lerche

(Album) Please

– It is very strange to be “celebrity couples”, concedes Lerche.

– It’s probably something I will never be either used to or comfortable with. And that is why you feel that you need to protect your relationship. Especially when it’s early – one gets the feeling of having to defend something you might not quite know what yet. And we do not need to be a two-headed troll.

The artist from Bergen has just released the critically acclaimed album “Please”, where last year’s break with the actor and director Mona Fastvold is central.

Meanwhile, Lerche and his new girlfriend become increasingly visible in the media.

– Is not it inappropriate to make old grief now that you are “profiled love-struck”?

– Well, if the disc had a different nature – have been whining, blaming, unresolved, one-sided – it would have been pretty weird. But I feel that there is a fairly large plate, making a fuss of what has been. It’s dramatic and quite close, while there are many different perspectives on the disc. Because it is so diverse and has a basic warmth and positive energy, so it is okay, says Lerche.



 & lt; p & gt; BREACH IN LUGGAGE: But Sondre Lerche says that divorce is not something he thinks too much p & # xE5, n & # xE5;. & lt , br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

BREACH IN LUGGAGE: But Sondre Lerche says that divorce is not something He thinks too much now.

Photo: TROND SOLBERGELVA

– A marriage is the public, and when things happen suddenly and you get new relationship … hm, I have not really thought about whether it is inappropriate

– What do Linnéa?

– I do not think she thinks it’s inappropriate. She has at least Retweeted samples I have posted on Twitter.

Lerche says that “Please” is a record he strictly had never thought to make.

– Well, I began long before the divorce was a fact. But then … life happens. And I see that it is tempting for people to call it a divorce record, and it becomes difficult for me to deny the subject matter, since it is the one that binds the songs together.

“Please” is, according to Lerche a attempt to understand and move on.

– But I do not think a day around the theme, I do not carry around the luggage all the time. I have created a piece of music I am very motivated to share. It is important to transform the experience of pop songs.

Relationship to Real Violence, recently became a mother for the first time, describes Lerche as well. In January, he took Linnéa the premiere of eksens directorial debut, “Sleep Threaded guy” – which he produced the soundtrack for.

– Although the marriage is over, we have a friend nucleus is very strong, and was gathered to watch the movie. So it felt natural to go there.

– Another ex-boyfriend of yours, Nathalie Nordnesholmen is with singing in the film music you made for my ex?

& lt; p & gt; ex: Mona Fastvold, director & # XF8; r and actor, among other known xA0 & #; & # xab; Hotel F & # xE6; sar & # xbb;. & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

ex: Mona Fastvold, director and actor, among other things, known from “Hotel Cæsar”.

Photo: JANNE minor HANSEN

– Yes, haha, it was Mona who suggested. I see that there is a strange pattern here that is. I am an annoying straightforward guy. It is important to have ideals for how to be, laughing Lerche.

– I’ve always been a romantic. Marriage is about securing a desire to believe in something; when you marry gives you the promises that are impossible to keep. It is in a way that religion; You do it because you need to believe in it.

– Do you want to get married again?

– It is too early to say ! But I’m not defeat grower who say “never again.” It grieved getting older is that you feel that you know less and less. When you’re young you think that you know everything, it’s quite comfortable ground.

Linnéa Myhre entered the public as the briny blogger Linniiie in 2010 She excelled as a sharp and fearless voice, and harvested at the same time much praise for his openness about depression and eating disorders.

In recent years, Myhre passed away from his “angry blogger” trademark. And this fall, she is in the right so popular TV2 show “Shall We Dance”.

– What impact have you had her?

– Haha, I do not take responsibility for “Shall We Dance”, ie! I’ve always been strict artist who is keen to be taken seriously, while I have the entertainer in me, he is charming, cheerful and positive – so disgusting than it sounds. There is enough and I Linnéa bit opposite.



LOVELY CHILDREN: Sondre Lerche was received with great applause in 2001

Photo: NTB SCANPIX

– What is it best thing you can say about Linnéa

– No, I can not say as I destroy everything! But she is good in the paso doble and the tango.

– Do you think she’s good at writing?

– Yeah, she’s not really better it than to dance. I admire what she really stock.

When it comes to what he himself warehouse, Lerche agree with those who think that the last plates begin to match his ambitions, he aired already in their teens.

19-year-old debutant was quite natural to mention Burt Bacharach and Cole Porter as role models.

– For me it was the last record the beginning of something new. I wrote the debut album when I was 16 and went “all in” to make it a little freaky vidunderduden, where I pushed lots of great references in front of me, he chuckles.

– However, the last two of my records are so I have no idea which artists have inspired them. To all the first five discs could I make pretty fat playlists of what I was trying to sound like. With my voice and my songs I’m going to sound like myself anyway – and that’s okay.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment