Thursday, September 18, 2014

Line Verndal dance partner has got a new big fan. – Kjendis.no

When Line Verndal (42) every Saturday turns on the parquet TV 2 Competition “Shall We Dance” follows the daughter Helle (8) anxiously.

According mum Line is the dance partner Glenn Jørgen Sandakerveien that gets very most attention.

Got luck bracelet

– My daughter think it’s great finery, she’s sooo want to start dancing yourself. She is also very concerned about Glenn Jørgen says Verndal to Seoghør.no.

– She came running towards me when I came home from training because she would smell it smelled Glenn Jørgen me. She is satisfied with my mom, but very happy with Glenn Jørgen

Sandakerveien think it is very nice with all the commitment to Helle.

– It is really nice. I got a good luck bracelet of her in the first transmission, which I always have with me. I’m afraid of losing it, so it is in the dance bag, he tells Seoghør.no.



Detachable hair and makeup

In “Shall We Dance” shows Verndal stage in a variety of dresses, some more revealing than others.

– As an individual, I am quite sober, but since “Shall We Dance” is as it is, so I run only on the. It is also very much loose hair and makeup. When I do it otherwise? I never do it, she says.

And she thinks it’s a pretty entertaining experience.

– It’s a little fun doing it. When everyone else is doing the same, so it becomes second nature!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment