Wednesday, September 24, 2014

- You do not remember that you owe 160 000? – Seher

“Luxury Trap” -ekspert Hall Geir Kvadsheim could not believe his ears after meeting with Ruben.

SEOGHØR.NO: Hall Geir Kvadsheim has 11 seasons as a finance expert in the TV3 program “Luxury Trap” seen it all when it comes to bad spending.

But the experienced TV profile is still surprised when he was in Wednesday’s epsiode hear about borrowing to Ruben Andreas Nilsen (28) from Alta.

Ruben worked only 50 percent as a truck driver when Kvadsheim and his “Luxury Trap” – colleague Cecilie Lynum came to visit, because he would have the opportunity to be home with his girlfriend Irene Schønning Eliassen (22).

Remembered not loan 160 000

A high consumption has led Ruben has recorded more expensive loans, including through credit cards.

So many loans have been, that in the episode admits to having lost track.

Hall Geir going through his debt, he finds including a loan of over 160 000, that Ruben was not told anything about.

– I have no words. You remember a logo, but you do not remember that you owe 160,000 dollars. How is it possible?



EXPENSIVE HABITS: Ruben Andreas Nilsen and Irene Schønning Eliassen Alta had incurred huge debts after spending 12 000 more than they earn per month long before they were visited by ‘Luxury Trap “ TV3

For Seoghør.no says Ruben that he got blackout during TV recording.

– I’d really rather good overview of the debt, but then we started to play in, there are so many questions that I was a little confused.

– But I was of course a bit shocked when I was confronted with the debt that way.

Responds to part-time work

Kvadsheim reacted strongly to the Ruben incurred over 500,000 in debt, while he only works 50 percent as a truck driver.

– I can not believe it is possible to look in the mirror, when you have the week you do not work. When you receive money from NAV and are you proud of?

– You get money out of me, Cecilie and Irene, all taxpayers to go and Dasse around .. But I do not think anyone is interested in paying for this, says Kvadsheim in the episode.

Later, the couple know that they each month using 12 000 more than they earn.



Confrontation: Hall Geir Kvadsheim shows Ruben and Irene how much the monthly spending on groceries from her local gas station. TV3

– I get a headache just I look at this , says a frustrated Kvadsheim, which asks Ruben and Irene immediately change living patterns if they will hope to get out of debt problems.

Ruben tells Seoghør.no that the strict responses seemed like a wake.

– Now I work 100 per cent in the new position and I’m glad I joined the program. You can see more easily what is the problem when one is confronted with the way they do.

– Three years ago I was almost debt free. There I focus on that I soon will be again, he says to Seoghør.no.

How it goes with Ruben and Irene refer to “Luxury Trap” on TV3 Wednesday. 20:30.

ALSO READ: Here faints “Luxury Trap” -deltageren

24 September 2014 – 6:55

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment