Sunday, September 14, 2014

- The dress is the very naked – Page2

Yesterday it was time for the season’s third episode of “Shall We Dance” with TV 2 in Nydalen.

The evening was all about passion and romance, as the eleven dance couples entered the parquet floor for dancing rumba and tango .

Third couples out in the series was Caroline Berg Eriksen and Kai. They danced a tango to the song “Bust your windows”.



Small dress

Caroline came on stage in a little black dress with gold details.

– When I tried the dress on for the first time, I thought that it was very nice, but when I took it on the day I was afraid that it was too naked, she says to Page2.

– I’m supposed to lift a portion of the leg, and swinging me around. I wanted to tape it, but then I did not move me much, she says.

Now that the dance is over Engr she does not dress the election.

– You get the chance not to go with a dress like that again, so it was very funny, she says.



No dance perfectionist

Those who know Caroline Berg Eriksen through the blog Soccer Lady is most likely also aware that she constantly appears to be a perfectionist.

She is good at both exercise, diet, clothing and interiors.

The fact that she has not kommt the top of the leaderboards in the dance competition so far has not bothered her.

– Being a perfectionist is not just about success in everything you do. It is not possible. I’m doing the best I can, and no one can expect anything more than that, she says, before adding:

– Dance is, after all, something that is completely new to me.

The fact that she can master the art form later, she is still convinced.

– The good scores will probably come eventually. I am me ever upward. If I get some more time, I’ll probably do it.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment