Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Regret “Every time we meet” -deltakelsen – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): In 2011 visepopartisten Eva Dahlgren one participant in the program “So mycket Bättre” – the Swedish version of TV2 “Every time we meet.”

– An annual salary

Now she says in the podcast ” Varv “that she regrets participation, writes Expressen.

She also reveals that she received 300 000 SEK to participate.

– There was a lot of money, there was an annual salary. And it was terrific, I would be the one more year in which to write, she says.



– Got a figure

In spite of the good salary should she wish that she did not participate in the program.

– I felt at home there. There was no good decision. I thought it would be different. I thought there would be more music and it would be nice. But it was a television program, clearly, where I was one of the characters. I was figure Eva, she says, according to Expressen.

Dahlgren said she did not dare to watch the program before she had drunk alcohol.

– Then I saw the program I was in conjunction with some friends. Since I saw nothing more of it.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment