Saturday, September 27, 2014

Now she’s out of the race – Telemarksavisa

There were nine tense couple entered the stage during tonight’s “Shall We Dance”.

Today it dances jive and Slowfox standing on the menu, and the feedback from the judges was very varied.

Zahid had to make do with the evening’s worst score of 12 points, while Line ran away with the first full scores pool in this year’s “Shall We Dance”.

With four tens she could smile with a good conscience, and sigh when it also became clear that she dropped the evening dancing duel, writing online newspaper.

– HAD THE FEELING

Despite the evening’s lowest score dropped also comedian Zahid to meet in the evening duel.

It was eventually Idar Vollvik and Caroline Berg Eriksen, who had to fight to get ahead of tonight’s broadcast.

– I actually had a bit of sense, said Caroline Didrik Solli presenter Tangen.

There was also Caroline who drew the shortest straw tonight. She therefore had to leave the competition.

– It’s really weird. I would really like to have gotten more latin dancing, for I think that’s great fun, she said.

BLOGS MORE

After four episodes thus accepted the dance fairytale ending for Caroline Berg Eriksen, but so far she takes it not so heavy.

– Currently, I take it very easy, and it’s very strange, because I have cost me a lot. Tomorrow will surely go up for me, she says.

She feels, however, not failure of the nearly 100,000 blog readers her.

– I do not feel they have failed me. Maybe they miss blogging my way as it was before, she says.

Before, namely the updates more frequent and also more thoroughly than they were after her participation in the dance program.

Now she can head back to the husband and children, and in the morning she puts enough once the focus one hundred percent to blogging.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment