Sunday, September 14, 2014

- Had to pull myself up to show me in this – Seher

Caroline Berg Eriksen was not one hundred percent comfortable in “Shall We Dance” -antrekket, showing much skin.

SEOGHØR.NO: Despite low grades judge took blogger Caroline Berg Eriksen (27) further TV2 show “Shall We Dance”.

Saturday she showed up a lot of skin in a revealing dress. She was not entirely comfortable with.

– There are a lot of bones. I had to pull myself up a little to go in this. But it is a very nice dress, so when you get the opportunity, so why not? she says to Seoghør.no.

Berg Eriksen is not free when the dresses will be selected.

– We have chosen it together. She has strong opinions, but I also have very strong opinions about what she will not use, says dance partner Kai Other Lillebø to Seoghør.no.

Shall We Dance live

MILITARY ON BODY: For Caroline is dancing a new form of exercise. It highlights the good of the body, which quickly becomes stiff. Stella Pictures


Normally, the Berg Eriksen used to train very much. Now she trains in a completely different way, which felt good on the body.

– Dance is something completely different than running and strength as I used to. I’m not tired, but I get very stiff and rigid body. I know that I use the body in a completely different way than I do otherwise. I get back pain and stiff, and mark it on the body.

– I have not got any new muscle yet, but we’ll see, she adds, laughing.

Saturday irritated dancing couple over the low score.

– It was incredibly boring to not get more points on this, because I felt we did our best yet. We deserved maybe a little more points, says Berg Eriksen.

There were Chinese Hellebust who had to leave the parquet floor during Saturday’s “Shall We Dance”.

ALSO READ: Provides as Soccer Lady

14th September 2014 – 1:52 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment