Friday, September 12, 2014

Today launched Linnea Myhre (24) his new book “Dear.” – Kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): The former blogger Linnea Myhre presented today his new book “Dear” under Book Festival in Oslo.

The book innneholder a number of personal letters which portrays a painful history of suicidal thoughts and grief.

– curve in my life the last few years has gone from dark to light, which is reflected in the book. It all starts with a suicide letter that I wrote to my mom in 2011, says Linnea TV 2

Wrote about eating disorders

Myhre has long been open about the bad past with eating disorders as she wrapped up in a good dose of humor on her blog, but she also described in detail in debut novel “Eternal Sunday” two years ago.

“I can not stay with someone, I can not eat dinner with someone, I can not eat anything with anybody, and I can not take welcome visitors near a planned meal in fear that they will not be in time, “she wrote then.

Now life brighter for the “Shall We Dance” -aktuelle author concludes the book “Dear” with a love letter that she will not reveal who she has written to. Much can still indicate that love text is aimed at artist girlfriend Sondre Lerche which today released its eighth album, “Please” .



– Love has helped a lot


A clearly proud Myhre tweeted the news: “Today came this masterpiece of an album – you know what to do.” – I is much more social now, and do not like to be alone as I once thought I did. I have let more people into my life and my life is much richer. That love eventually came also helped a lot, she said to TV 2.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment