Wednesday, April 8, 2015

“Paradise Hotel”: Here it happens again – Page2

(page2): There are two days ago it became known that Martine gave up all their former principles and had sex with Pierre Olsson inside the Paradise Hotel, despite its previously staunch opinions not to do just that.

Yesterday the other participants on scandal hotel loose Martine Sjøhaug and told how hilarious it was that she just ended up under the sheet with Pierre.

Read also: – I was the determined that this should not happen

A mistake

Martine sat on his side and had to fill anxiety. She was careful to assure us viewers at home that it was all a miss, and that in any case should not happen again.

GOOD MOOD: There is a good atmosphere between Pierre and Martine outside the hotel, and they can not ignore that they are a couple soon. Photo: TV 3

Now it may look as if she must bite the words in themselves, for already tonight becomes the cycle repeated with Pierre.

– I would, but I can not, for it here is going to end up on television, and I can not stand it. I have promised myself not to do it here, says Martine Pierre, before she decides to join in anyway.

Moral Police

Emilie also think that it’s funny that himself “morality police” as she calls it, has now spread legs and “welcomed” by Pierre.

– It is the best message I could have gotten! I crave that people here judge everything and everyone, so they lie there myself astride her legs, she says.

– Yes, the worst is that I’ve been so that I would not do it anyway and when Elin did it so I thought only poor her family and that she had so little self-respect. So I do exactly the same thing myself, says Martine.

The rest of the episode you see on TV3 at. 10:30 p.m..

Like us on Facebook to be updated about the latest news from Paradise Hotel!

Travel with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment