Sunday, October 16, 2016

Annoyed at TV 2, after “the Farm”-exit: – Was touted as a “noldus” – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): the Hotelier Trond Øverlier (51) was reasonably sure that he would be able to save the “Farm”-existence after having been selected as the andrekjempe of anleggsarbeideren Lasse Bergseter (49) in tonight’s episode.

Øverlier selected to meet førstekjempen to øksekast competition, but was sjanseløs against Bergseter, which literally hit in the middle of the target on all attempts.

Thus was realityoppholdet over for the landlord, who had scarce two weeks on tv-the farm.

Lettrørt

Shortly after that defeat was a fact, came the tears.

I am a lettrørt guy, it is something that only gets worse with the years. It was amazing kjipt to realize that I don’t got more time together with the rest of the gang, ” says Øverlier to the Newspaper.

51-year-old got very good contact with just battle-opponent, and is not bitter for that “Farm”-his buddy chose to meet him for battle.

«the  Farm»-Lasses bunnløsee grief: - The  heaviest choice I've made in my entire life

- I wish Lasse the victory, it was very deserved. That he chose me as andrekjempe came, perhaps surprisingly, on the other, but we had actually talked a lot about it in advance. Everything does not come up on the tv, ” he says.

- Obtained as a dilter

the 51-year-old says that he has been over what has come before, and not come up, on tv.

I feel that I have been portrayed as a “noldus” that dilter by Lasse – one that doesn’t have their own opinions. I’m not 100 per cent happy with how I have been cut, and would probably wish that it looked a little bit different, ” says Øverlier, and adds:

- I played might not be enough, but we had a tactic both two. I probably quieter on tv than what I actually is, and was in there.

- do you Regret at “the Farm”-the turnout?

- No, I do not. It was a fantastic experience, which I take with me further. I have met many nice people, and learned a lot, also about myself, ” says realitydeltakeren.

- a Lot don’t come on tv

press Contact for “Farm” in the TV 2, Alex Iversen, explains that they always have a goal of producing it as happening at “the Farm”-the farm in a proper manner.

- But it goes without saying that much of what happens on the farm doesn’t come on tv. If Trond discovers that he can’t completely feel whole again, we are sorry for it, ” says Iversen to the Newspaper.

last week was the fembarnsmora Kari-Lise Vangen (51) who had to thank for the on “the Farm” – after a thrilling sagedrama.

She thus became the first participant who had to travel back home.

SVENSKEJÆVLER IN the FARM: With a distance of 400 metres is the swedes next door to the Farm-the farm. – They are nice, but a little kjipe also, tell the presenter Gaute Grøtta Grave. Video: John T. Pedersen Show more

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment