Sunday, October 23, 2016

Smoke out of “the Farm”: – I had to shit at the local boys gang affects said – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): In Wednesday’s episode of “the Farm” got the viewers see storbonde Lasse Bergseter (49) designate Lars Magne Ullvang (22) to førstekjempe.

Sunday, it was clear for the single combat in the TV 2 program. Then it took Ullvang the surprising choice to appoint his buddy Ali Ahmad (29) of andrekjempe.

Ahmad decided that they would compete in tvekampøvelsen øksekast, and after some exciting rounds, it was finally førstekjempen even that had to leave the tv-the farm.

It was only after the last øksekastet Lars Magne Ullvang realized that he had to pack the cases.

I did my best, but I had never thrown axe before. Ali has obviously thrown more axe than me, hehe, he says to Dagbladet.

Felt dolket in the back

Ullvang, Ahmad and some of the other younger guys did in the early a kind of agreement about that they should switch out the older guys from the competition.

It led to strong reactions in the Book, Marius Hofsøy (24) and Simen Amandus Bunch Henriksen (34), then Ullvang still selected pal andrekjempe.

- Beyond in week three I understood on the other that they saw this as an agreement, an alliance, and that they took it for granted that I would choose Oddvar. But I have so much respect for Oddvar – not that I don’t have respect for the other therefore, that I would not choose him. So a little before the election I said to the other guys that I came to choose one of them instead, something they felt was so fat, he says.

“DOLKET IN the BACK”: Lars Magne Ullvang was prepared for Ali Ahmad would react negatively when he designated him as andrekjempe. Today, however, they added it all behind him. Photo: TV 2 Show more

Ullvang points out that, during their stay on the farm became more and more out of the question for him to choose out Oddvar Jenssen (32) to match.

Ali said that I “dolket people in the back”. I was prepared that they would react, but it would have been wrong for me to choose Oddvar. He taught me almost everything I did inside on the Farm, and I begrudge him absolutely to go all the way to the top. I had to make my own choices and shit at the local boys gang affects said.

I didn’t really grasp that the “alliance” was so determined, so it did that I almost couldn’t sleep the night before andrekjempevalget, ” he says.

Delicious when people underestimate you

Ali Ahmad confirms that he felt dolket in the back of the 22-year-old, but also says that they now have added it all behind them.

I thought he was a bit dishonest and not stood for what he first said. But now I’m done with it, there I was the day the “Farm” was over. I wasn’t sour on him and I’m not there now either. It is a nice tone between us, it’s not like we can’t see each other on the street without throwing an axe at each other, hehe.

HAD to go HOME: Ullvang got a big hug from the other participants when he is in tonight’s episode had to pack the stuff and leave realitygården. Photo: TV 2 Show more

the Reason he chose øksekast, is because he believes that it is not as physically challenging as several of the other konkurransegrenene in “the Farm”.

In the øksekast one must stand still and be calm and focused, something IT consultant from Oslo thinks he is good at.

I think that Lars Magne considered me as the weakest link, that it went on that I was the smallest guy. It’s wonderful when people underestimate you. It was David against Goliath, the way I saw it. All there inside as somehow at Lars Magne as the strongest competitor, and so struck a thin analyst from Oslo him! I will probably laugh it off for a long time. It was maybe not so cool for him who is the athlete, but all the cooler for me, ” says Ahmad.

Ullvang acknowledge that he met his master in the øksekast.

I saw the possibility that he would beat me, because he said that he had thrown the axe before. He had done hjemmeleksa say. I underestimated him, maybe a little, but I did not see him as the weakest link.

- It was tough to be there inside

Last week, it became known that Lars Magne Ullvang had smuggled in a kayak on the tv the farm during the shoot without consent from either the SCREEN 2 or the production company.

He revealed the face of the Newspaper that he smuggled it with him, because he – in theory – could have been taken out of the OLYMPIC games in Rio along the way in innspillinga, which started in the end of July.

Ullvang is namely a part of the herrelandslaget in paddling and have paddled both the gold and bronze medal through the career.

He seems, however, not that it was a blow to break out of the competition.

It went totally, completely fine. But it was a little sad to say have it all together. But it was tough to be there. One thing was there with the guys, but the diet was particularly challenging. I went down seven kilos in three weeks, so I thought: “If I had been there longer, how bad could it become?”. So it was perhaps just as well, there is almost only potatoes to eat in there, ” he says.

SVENSKEJÆVLER IN the FARM: With a distance of 400 metres is the swedes next door to the Farm-the farm. – They are nice, but a little kjipe also, tell the presenter Gaute Grøtta Grave. Video: John T. Pedersen Show more

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment