Sunday, October 30, 2016

Out of “the Farm”: – Was dolka in the back – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): this Year’s “the Farm”-bunch of lying constantly, and in the evening there was Anita Kallestad (43) who had to pack their cases and to thank for.

Hordalendingen, through realityoppholdet has received much attention for their alleged psychic abilities, had to leave the tv farm after having lost in battle against oslojenta Stine Hartmann (30).

the Opponents met to the sledgehammer competition, where the goal is to be the first to knock down a number of rivets.

first time

- Nail my popping out of the deck, which gave Stine a head start. If I had managed to get down the first nail, I might have managed to win. But it was so not, ” says Kallestad to the Newspaper.

43-year-old was selected as the andrekjempe of Hartmann, who was selected as the førstekjempe of storbonden Oddvar Jenssen (32) earlier in the week.

Røyk out of the «the Farm» after the thrilling sage-drama

Realitydeltakeren have been in the battle earlier, but the rock life when Kari-Lise Vangen selected her as the opponent during the first “Farm”-week.

I understand that it is easy to choose me to the match, since I don’t have the muscles with me. But even though I was prepared for it, I think it was kjipt.

- Nagging much

Earlier in the week the phrase Kallestad much to the dismay of the alliances, or “clicks” that have occurred on the farm. She drew, among other places, three of the girls, Stine, Sofie and Sunniva (also called the “three S’s”), in addition to a few of the guys.

I knew very in the the last week. I know that the “Farm” is a game, but think it is a bit silly when you split up, ” says the 43-year-old, who got very good contact with the nordlendingen Laila Lochert (40).

- It was the worst to take from her. It was then that the tears came.

jobs spåkone: In an interview with “Good Evening Norway”, says an open “Farm”-participant Anita “Nikita” Kallestad about why it is not always easy to be a so-called psychic. Video: TV 2 Show more Show more Show more

- There have been more tears on “the Farm”?

Sure, good and bad. I’m balling very much, he-he. I am certain quite sensitive on little food. The game affected me also in a vulnerable way – it is heavy to play against someone you have been happy in, and be dolka in the back, ” says Kallestad, who did not want to elaborate or name names.

- Like to be on the school

In spite of the Kallestad experience as a tough game, she’ll see a positive on the “Farm”experience.

I have met many nice people, and learned a lot. Personally, it has to venture and say from been a great lesson. I was not so good before, ” she says.

Facing the Newspaper tells Stine Hartmann why she chose Anita Kallestad like resistors:

- You want the win, ending the fight, and it is natural that you choose one who is less physically strong. During the actual competition, I thought, however, that I should lose, for the slegga was so heavy. I used a technique Lasse (Lasse Bergseter, meddeltaker, journ.anm) had taught me, and it funka.

- What’s the deal with the “three S’s”?

- in other words, it is the way it is. To be on the “Farm” is a bit like being on the school, and where are the people that he hangs more with than others, ” says Hartmann.

When kajakkpadleren Lars Magne Ullvang had to leave the tv farm last Sunday, there were not less an alliance-chat. Ullvang managed also to sneak into a private kayaking on the innspillingsområdet during the shoot.

SVENSKEJÆVLER IN the FARM: With a distance of 400 metres is the swedes next door to the Farm-the farm. – They are nice, but a little kjipe also, tell the presenter Gaute Grøtta Grave. Video: John T. Pedersen Show more

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment