Sunday, October 16, 2016

The farm-Lasse lost his brother in tragic accident – Seoghør.en

The outspoken realitydeltakeren carries on a deep sorrow.

In the tv-box, Lasse Bergseter (49) as a may well, fearless and fairly bråkjekk type.

hard-core deal of restraint despite the “Farm”-the participant has never added hide the fact that he carries on a deep sorrow.

Already in the first episode was the viewers made aware that Lasse has lost someone he loves, then a conversation with meddeltakeren Anita Kallestad – who claim to be psychic – ended in tears.

- Open wound

It’s been four and a half years ago, 49-year-old lost older brother, Frode, in a tragic accident. Frode was on his way home from sankthansfeiring with a neighbor when he fell down the stairs from the second floor, and hit his head in the flisunderlaget.

He was transported to a hospital in Oslo, but life was not to save.

Lasse find it difficult to talk about the fateful sommerkvelden that turned his life on its head.

- It is an open wound, and will always characterize my life, ” he says tearful.

When realitydeltakeren arrived at the hospital, he was forced to take a difficult choice.

the Doctors said that there was nothing more to do. He lived, but was brain-dead. Nut’n asked me to decide whether we should turn off the switch,” says Lasse.

He draws a breath, and continues:

I had not thought that I, at the age of 45 years, should make the choice faced with the brother’n. I chose to turn off the switch, and is sure that he had done the same for me. It is the heaviest choice I’ve made in my entire life.

Organdonor

Only a few weeks in advance had Lasse and the older brother talked about organ donation, and what they would or would not do if any of them walked away.

- It is pretty crazy to think about. Anyway, we agreed that organ donation was the only correct one. The choice was therefore easy then brother’n left us.

- it Helps to know that your brother has helped others?

- Yes, it does. It is a beacon of grief, ” tells “the Farm”-participant, as in her brother’s memory has tattooed organ donation-the foundation’s logo on the chest.



FARM 2016: Top row from left: Lars Magne Ullvang, Trond Øverlier, Simen Amandus Bunch Henriksen, Lasse Bergseter, Ali Ahmad, Åsta Hølmo, Kari-Lise Vangen and Marius Hofsøy. Bottom row from left: Oddvar Jenssen, Anita Kallestad, Sophie Therese Lindberg, Laila Lockert, Sunniva Godal and Stine Hartmann. Espen Solli / TV 2

After two weeks in tv-ruta has a 49-year-old has already marked himself as a player on “the Farm”-the farm, and live well with the plunger:

” I try not to be one another to create good tv, and is conscious of all the choices I take. So I rather thank myself get the way I am being portrayed. I prayed about it, ” says Bergseter, and adds:

I presented myself at “the Farm” to come home with the cabin and the car, not to gain me friends. I have been clear on from day one.

This case was first published at Dagbladet.en

16. October 2016 – 21:00

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment