Thursday, October 27, 2016

“Two and a Half Men”-star found God and left Hollywood. Now turns he – the Newspaper.en

(Dagbladet): A whole world was shock when Angus T. Jones (23) chose to leave the suksesserien “Two and a Half Men” after nearly ten years as the character “Jake”.

a Long time he was considered as one of the world’s richest teenagers, with around 1.7 million in revenue per episode.

In spite of this selected Jones to turn his back on Hollywood, and in 2012 he shocked also, the fans call the series garbage.

Jones has previously explained that one of the reasons for karrierebruddet was that he “was not faithful to God and his religion” when he was in the series.

POPULAR: for almost ten years played Angus T. Jones character, Jake. Here along with Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen in 2003. Photo: NTB Scanpix Show more

- Want to go my own way

First in 2014 he told his story about how he had “seen the light” and found God.

at the same time was barnestjerna been a close follower of the seventh-day adventist church – a christian, protestant denomination.

- I really want to come into the light because I know that this is where the healing is, and I have seen God do amazing things, ” said Jones at the time.

In a larger interview with the magazine People open Jones up about how he has spent the last few years in various religious and spiritual groups.

at the same time reveals the 23-year-old that he no longer want to involve themselves in such organizations in fremtida.

Right now, I want to distance myself from it. I will go my own way. I don’t need an organization to decide whether or not I am good or evil, ” says Jones to the magazine.

to return to the TV

As the TV-star, broke with the series, thought Jones, he was a “paid hypocrite”. Now see, however, that he wants to return to the skuespilleryrket.

- I have definitely not closed the door, but I’m not in a hurry.

though Jones said goodbye to both stardom and millionlønn, he will not use the energy of anger.

One cannot change the past. One must only look to the future, ” he says to the People.

In spite of having talked condescendingly about the series in 2012, went Jones out later and apologized for the comments.

I apologize if my statements have been perceived as indifference, lack of respect towards my colleagues and a lack of understanding of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never meant it, ” said Angus T. Jones, through his spokesman, according to CNN.

23-year-old is, however, far from the only one who has created headlines in respect of the series ‘ actors.

Skandalemakeren Charlie Sheen got himself fired from “Two and a Half Men” in 2011, after that among other things, he called the show’s creator, Chuck Lorre, for a stupid, little shit.

Similar to Dagbladet Celebrity on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment