Monday, October 17, 2016

Out of “the Farm”: – I’m no dilter – Page2

(PAGE2): – We realized that the “caffe latte”-the guys would take us early.

It says Trond Øverlier (51) to Page2 after that he Sunday, was voted out of the “Farm”. Bygutten Ali Ahmad ended his week as storbonde, and chose the self-directed the saboteur Lasse Bergseter (49) as førstekjempe.

In Wednesday’s episode, we saw how it completely cracked between Ali and Lasse.

Lasse has in fact crept away in great style.

Lasse ready with the axe while Sam looks on,

TV 2

the Surprising choice of annenkjempe

Sunday was probably both the participants and TV viewers more surprised that Lasse selected “bestekompisen” Trond as annenkjempe.

was not very surprised. The younger guys had taken us in the most part, so it was the opportunity we had. It was not some big bomb, ” says Trond Øverlier to Page2.

Up to now “Farm” also produced Lasse as a great manipulator, which may in particular be manipulated Trond Øverlier.

- Lasse is a little disappointed that I’m being portrayed like that. It was not like that. We had a lot of fun together. People, who know me, know that I am not a dilter. But this is TV and I live fine with that, ” says Øverlier.

Øverlier, as a daily driver Lygnasæter Hotels, concede gladly that the people around him are more oppbragte on his behalf.

- My dear mother for example, is not happy that I was portrayed that way, she thinks it’s poorly done to me, ” says Trond.

Although I thought maybe it was more directed in the first place. And less in the cliff, ” he says of the experience.

HIT FORMIDABLE: Lasse Bergseter turned out to be the farm’s best øksekaster through the ages.

TV 2

SEE ALSO: The farm-the match got the audience to sit on pins

Crooked made

Trond Øverlier was elected to the storbonde already in the first episode of this year’s “the Farm”. The other participants expressed his disappointment over the fact that they thought he delegated too much and did not participate as much in the kroppsarbeidet even. And then was there made a great point of that Øverlier thought everyone should keep a good hygiene.

Even if Thomas is careful to emphasize that he does not take this very heavily, he says that the episode was a little crooked made.

I can well say that I’m not completely happy with how it was cut. What I wanted was that all should have an opportunity to swim – if they wanted it, ” he says to Page2.

BACK: It was Trond Øverlier the majority of the participants would have entered on the farm again after ending the fight. But he had Sunday to leave the Farm,

TV 2

But Marius called me a “Stalin”, I think was a little funny, he laughs.

would not listen to advice

Trond says it was not agreed games to choose øksekast when “all” recommended him to choose knowledge in ending the fight against Lasse.

Gaute Grøtta Grave told me that there has not been any Farm-participants who have thrown better than Lasse. I had chosen knowledge, I might have turned him.

Trond was very touched as he was leaving.

- One is the been a bit more lettrørt with the years, but I think we were a very nice bunch. And it was sad having to leave them. I could have easily been longer, ” says Trond Øverlier to Page2.

you Will read several cases from Page2? Like us on Facebook!

Shopping with annonselenker

Promotion with annonselenker

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment