Monday, October 24, 2016

Ørjan (26) printed the wrong – purchased the encounter with Astrid S. 11 000. Now … – the Newspaper.en

Ørjan Pettersen (26) from Kvaløya says that he should just check what was sold on QXL, during this year’s P3 action, when he ended up spending a little more than planned.

Suddenly he shall have bet 11 000 on a trip for two people to London, concert tickets to Astrid S. and a meeting with the artist.

I read about the concert just for the fun of it. Instead of closing the page, I was able to submit a bid. It took some time before I realized what I had actually done, explains Miller.

The involuntary bid was added to the 22.05 on Saturday evening. Pettersen had created a profile on the site the same day. 26-åringens stress levels were not particularly high before he received the e-mail from P3-aksjonen on Sunday evening.

The trip to London with the concert, so I thought that there were some in the south who came to town on me. I got a little fnatt when I realized that it was I who won the round. It was an expensive lesson.

Mom will be with

Miller considered to keep the unfortunate round for himself, but ended up writing a status on Facebook where he called for someone to go together with.

- It was only my mother who said she would ask up, grinning, 26-year-old.

Now he looks at the whole episode with a good dose of humor. It was the newspaper iTromsø as first described budblemmen. The comments have fallen into after the issue was published on Facebook.

It is amusing that it has gotten so much attention. Done is done, it will be fun to look back on, ” says Miller.

- Sorry miss

despite the fact that he possibly will have to punge out for the concert, Londontur and meeting, is not Kvaløy-the man distinctly fan of Astrid S.

- She is a good artist and all that, but not 11 000 nok, good. I hear if there will be an Astrid S.-song on the radio, but I put it not at home.

On akusjonssidene of QXL states that the concert is 6. november, while on the artist’s website it states that the date is 16. november. Pettersen travels to work in the north Sea 9. november and have no opportunity to go to London to meet Astrid S. the 16.

- If it is given incorrect information, I must see if I manage to get myself out of it and rather Vippse a bit of money for TV-aksjonen.

Pettersen reports that he had thought to give money to the P3-aksjonen, but that the plan was to donate 200-300 million, not 11 000.

Opposite Dagbladet confirms Jan Henrik Mo, redaksjonssjef in P3, that the date that was stated on the auction site do not match.

It has been a sad miss here from our side, we have the set up taken the wrong date. We will look at how we solve this together with QXL in the morning.

Similar to Dagbladet on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment