Saturday, October 22, 2016

“Stjernekamp”-Nicoline: – It had been insanely letdown to go home now – VG

Nicoline Berg Kaasin (27) is ready for “Stjernekamp”-finale, after a fall with the juggling of studies in economics, and many hours of sangøving daily.

Friday evening, it was clear that Norway-the girl is on to “Stjernekamp”-final after having competed against Håvard Bakke and Knut Anders Sørum in genres of dance band and electronic dance music (EDM).

In the final the next Saturday she meets Sørum, after Hill got the fewest votes of NRK viewers. Sangkonkurransen is through the fall set of between the 600.000-800.000 norwegians.

Read you tonight’s dom: VG reviewer “Stjernekamp” song for song.

Celebration in the evening, practice in the morning

I’m so insane happy no matter now: I feel I have got made so much fun and are very satisfied with their own efforts, she says to VG before this weekend’s efforts.

– It had been insanely letdown to go home the week before the final, ” admits she.

And it left off Nicoline.

– It was quite surreal to be read out as a finalist. I was so nervous, and had no idea about this went the way. But it is absolutely fantastic. I don’t know if I figured it right the first time, she says right after sending.

– Now I get to take a little celebration tonight, and then home and put me before rehearsal tomorrow. It will be a hard week with a lot of practice, but it is worth. I’m incredibly grateful now! she says just after sending.

It has been a busy fall for the 27-year-old, despite having the choir in the “Melodi Grand Prix” twice and have reached the finals in “The Voice” in the last year, was a relatively unknown face to the viewers when she was presented as “Stjernekamp”-participant in summer.

Did you get with you: Jim smoke out of the “Stjernekamp”.

I lived mainly of the events and to sing covers. So I have lived by the music, but I have a dream of to be able to live off your own music.

Delayed wedding planning

the Pressure has been huge in the fall. A tentative plan about the wedding with her boyfriend Erik Arentz Ulleberg (31) in august could not accomplish, but Nicoline emphasizes that they don’t rush with it.

More about “Stjernekamp”: Tomine Harket out.

– We just do not have the specific date yet. The first date we set was 27. august of this year, and it had crashed with the “Stjernekamp”. But it was never more planning than that. We stress the not with it – we take it when it fits well!

– What kind of wedding will you have?

I have always dream about låvebryllup, so we’ll see!

– do you Get time for each other in “Stjernekamp”everyday?

– When this is done, we should maybe do something nice that doesn’t involve “Stjernekamp”, she says with laughter in his voice, and adds:

– But he is very supportive and very enthusiastic that I should say yes, so there has not been any whining. We see each other a lot, and I have tried to not only talk about “Stjernekamp”. It seems that he is proud. He has been in the saddle every time, and it is very delicious.

Did you get with you: Kash King gave everything and was stemmeløs.

When she is on stage, there is a support for Berg Kaasin to have her boyfriend and friends and acquaintances in the audience.

<p>the EVENING's COMPETITORS: Håvard Hill, Nicoline Berg Kaasin and Knut Anders Sørum knives about two finaleplasser.</p>

the EVENING’s COMPETITORS: Håvard Bakke, Nicoline Berg Kaasin and Knut Anders Sørum knives about two finaleplasser.

Photo: Julia Marie Naglestad, NRK

Brushing their teeth and changing socks

– We play a promo a quarter of an hour before sending, and when will I to see who of my friends are there. It is a bit delicious to see them, wave, and know that they are there. It provides a sense of security, ” says the singer.

She also goes in its own “bubble” before she will be on the stage.

Right before I go on stage I have to enter in the bubble and concentrate. On the day I am only concerned with to be warm, take care of your health and don’t scream myself hoarse. Before sending must I brush my teeth, and switch to clean socks if we had a long sound samplings. It’s all about feeling fresh, ” says Nicoline.

Tomine Harket: – the Thought that people only saw the tits.

the Cameras and the hundreds of thousands of viewers, she tries not to focus on.

I find it difficult to relate to. I see the cameras and are fully aware of it, but try to not focus so much on it. It is the one of the reasons that you are being a little extra nervous for it to do, ” admits she.

don’t Look at each other as competitors

– How is it to be in “Stjernekamp” compared to the others you have done?

– IN the “MGP” have I released all the pressure and just stood in the wings, so “The Voice” is a more relevant comparison. In “Stjernekamp” is a slightly different focus. I notice a difference on the participants: I feel that we don’t see each other as competitors, but that we are a great bunch of people who have backed each other and are concerned that all shall do well.

– It does not mean that we tried to sabotage each other in “The Voice”, adding she lattermildt to.

<p>HIP HOP: Nicoline Berg Kaasin in action during hip-hop night in «Stjernekamp».</p>

HIP HOP: Nicoline Berg Kaasin in action during hip-hop night in “Stjernekamp”.

Photo: Julia Marie Naglestad, NRK

Berg Kaasin going the second year on the finances and administration of the university College in Oslo and Akershus (HiOA). The study she has in its online newspaper Khrono called “a sort of plan B”.

I have tried to reach it I have had excess to. In the past there has been less and less time for school, so I get a take when “Stjernekamp” is over. But it is not the first priority. I study at the side of the music, and the music comes first. It was a pretty easy choice to prioritize “Stjernekamp” in front of it, ” she says to VG.

Connect with school

But actually looking Nicoline at the studies as a form of relaxation from the many hours of rehearsal each day. Now with the two genres in a week, she describes life as a 95 percent “Stjernekamp”.

– You need to relax a little also, otherwise I had been very stressed. At school, I’ve managed to relax a little, because the thought of the other things. I also see on the series. It is I’m happy in, then go completely off, ” she says.

Read also: MGP artists one year after.

“Stranger Things” is the favorittserie.

– In the common everyday life I live to sing and music, but where it is not the pressure that should be on TV every weekend. It does something with your head that you go and think about it all the time. There’s an extra pressure, so it is good to be able to connect out.

After the “Stjernekamp” she is in the studio and record an EP that will come in 2017. And forhåpetligvis take any exams at the end of november.

– I hope I can manage to get me into a bit and get taken the exams. I have taken the study a little by little, when I have the time. It’s been a bit much with school, in addition, in the fall, but I knew not how far I would get, and signed me up. Right now a day cook it a little in the head – I think I need to put me down when this is finished and look at it.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment