Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Here is the new “Gilmore Girls”-the trailer – Seoghør.en

the TV series the comeback is released on Netflix next month.

SEOGHØR.EN: IN the winter bektreftet Netflix the rumors that the popular TV series “Gilmore Girls”, the that went on TVNorge from 2000 to 2007, should make a comeback.

Together with Warner Bros, they have made four new episodes. Each episode lasts 90 minutes each and have premiere on Netflix 25. november.

In the summer was a teaser for the series released, and now is finally the official trailer for “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life” here also.

the Case continues below.

- I feel a bit lost

In the nostalgia-filled trailer, it looks as if Rory and Lorelai, played by Alexis Bledel (35) and Lauren Graham (49), both have come to a crossroads in life.

While Rory seems ready to move back to the Start of the Series after to have studied at Yale university, considering Lorelai future with Luke Danes, played by Scott Patterson (58), that she ended up with in the season finale in 2007.

- I thought I knew exactly what I wanted and where I was on the way, but in the past it seems things more nebulous, ” says Lorelai in a clip.

Rory is not happy with life.

I feel a little lost these days. I have no job. No credit. And no underwear, ” she says while she drinks whiskey with ex-boyfriend Jess Mariano, played by Milo< / b> Ventimiglia (39).

the Duo had been dating also in reality from 2002 to 2006.

When Melissa McCarthy (46) visited the talk show “Ellen DeGeneres” in april she revealed that she also becomes a part of the TV series the comeback.

- “Gilmore Girls” was very close to my heart for four years, and I didn’t get the schedule to work in relation to the recording. For an hour and a half since I got to know that I get to be with. I am in ecstasy, beaming actor during the talk show, according to the Huffington Post.

ALSO READ: “the Gilmore Girls”-Alexis was mom in secret

25. October 2016 – 21:06

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment