Thursday, October 27, 2016

Shame-the star: – It is not as fat as you think it is – TV 2

Friday guests actor Thomas Hayes Senkveld with Thomas and Harald.

He is known from the suksesserien Shame, and was rikskjendis as “William” over night.

It was cool in the beginning. People knew me again, and you get many followers on Instagram. But it is not as fat as you think it is, I can’t be myself, ” says Hayes on Senkveld.

Showed, was destroyed

Thomas says that the critic tim riley destroyed showed. He felt guarded at any time.

Things I did before I can’t do now. You know how boys are at this age, ” says Hayes, to laughter from the audience and answered in the affirmative nod from Thomas and Harald.

School, the russetid, manuslesing and Shame. Thomas Hayes had looked forward to russetreff with buddies on russebussen her, but was assaulted by the full russ wherever he went. The people pulled at his clothes, and would have him with them into the buses.

It went so far that Thomas Hayes had to get his own “bodyguard” on russetreffet in Lillehammer, norway.

– this will let was destroyed, ” he says.

marriage Proposal from the older woman

Hayes has received countless frierier from the fans. He tells us that he once was assaulted by a girl at a club, which folded in his lap and bumped his head against the wall, he also received a handwritten frierbrev from a 49-year-old woman.

He has been linked to pop star Astrid Smeplass, and the two were spotted together on several occasions in the spring and summer. Now you have to tell Hayes on the other hand that he is single.

I dated no one now. I did it before, but it cut out. I simply had no time, I felt.

Shame fans got a shock when it became known that the character Williams chapter in the series was over. It was just before summer that Hayes decided to go a different way.

– Why would you give yourself?

I would try something else. Develop myself as an actor.

When Hayes gave himself explained the P3-chief Håkon Moslet that there was disagreement about the contract which meant that Hayes had to go.

” We think it is a pity that Thomas does not become a part of the “Shame”series on, but when we came to the agreement on the contract, was the outcome the way it was,” said Moslet for Dagbladet.

For Hayes, it was important to focus on other things also. Among other things, he has now become ambassador for COURAGE.

I feel that I went out at the right time. Enough is enough. I would get rid of William. People know me still again as William wherever I go.

Thomas Hayes chose now to go completely new ways as an actor. From its role in ungdomsserien Shame, he should now play the soldier in TV3s new krimserie the River.

” It will be exciting. Cold. I’ve not been further north than the Airport, so I’m looking forward to it, ” laughs Hayes, who travels to Northern Norway already in the next week to start the recordings of the series.

I’m ready to go from Shame to the crimea and have learned more about myself. Now I want to develop his acting.

See Senkveld TV 2, on Friday.22.15.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment